Reviews for Tenko no Renkinjutsushi
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Interesting story. I like that your keeping abit to the canon while intigrating alchemy rather than just tossing it in and making Naruto godlike for it like most FMA crossovers. I look forward to seeing more and especially of what all he learns from Ed's journal and when he becomes part of the alchemy squad. I am tossing my guess out for who Wrath is. I'm saying Danzo, fits perfectly for the timeline.
geetac chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I like the chapter.
Almores chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great idea for the story, and I agree with the Immortal guy. I personally dislike the anime, so I always go by the Anime (Which kicks ass, I'm not gonna lie. Even though it was a while ago, Envy's true form as that huge creature with souls attached to his body was kickass.) The Anime was strange to me. Anyway, continue to update.

May the Force be with You.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
MAN THAT WAS AWSOME! Please update soon.
Airheaded dude chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Heh, thanks for the answer, also, I've had my eyebrow raised at the new Wrath. I think I may know who it is considering he's had a big impact in the Elric Brothers' time, a leader with militaristic overviews and one eye covered that keeps the ouroboros symbol in it, though the person I have in mind is not as badass as King Bradley in FMA. Anyway great chapter. College life is a pretty hard life as it is, take your time and update when you can.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
This story looks great. Its very well thought out and written more like a manga than a fanfic. I also like how you made the transition from FMA's world to Naruto's world realistic... for a manga anyway.

My only suggestion is just one of personal preference. I think it would be cool if you had Naruto learn sealing under Jiraiya at some point, and then be the first person to ever combine sealing and alchemy. Totally badass.
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
This is a fantastic start to a Naruto/FMA story. And quite a unique take on it too, the Rembu is something totally new, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you do with that. Keep up the great work!
darthgamer chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I'm liking what i'm seeing. I hope you keep up the good work.

Are there any limits to chakra-alchemy as compared to the FMA alchemy?
animefan29 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I wonder if Lust is who I think she is? Maybe, maybe not, not important.

So once Naruto is a Genin he can join Renbu? So if he goes that route does he still have to join a Genin team to get a feel for the basics of how shinobi teams operate? I'm actually surprised that he doesn't have to wait till he's a Chunin since that rank would be proof that he has the basics mastered well enough that he can join a specialty division. Well you have your reasons so I'll respect that.

By the way with you explanation of chakra used in alchemy, would this imply that Kyuubi's chakra is no good for it? Actually I'm surprised that you didn't work in that the Biju are the source of alchemical energy, considering the recent revelations of the Jubi. Think of it, the Jubi would be a massive bastion of an incredible amount of exceedingly powerful chakra, and I imagine it wouldn't be to dissimilar to what Envy was. Well you can do what ever you want its your story but after reading what you said about the Dragon pulse and Envy it made me think of the Jubi.
gen. liquid chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Nice to see an update. I'm liking this little crossover you guys got going and can't wait to see more.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
"nor will any of his minions"

Technically, Mizuki would classify as one of Orochimaru's minions. OWNED!
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic. I wonder who Father is? And will anyone of the other guenin learn Alchemy? I hope Naruto won't be paired with Sasuke and Sakura. Maybe he can be paired with Shikamaru and Shino. That's never been done.
CH316 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Very nice. Glad to see an update after all this time.

I have to wonder on the identities of the Homunculi. Wrath's identity seems a given now though if he's able to work around Hiruzen while residing in the village.

Looking forward to future updates.
Xizz chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I feel sorry for people who can't figure out who wrath is, it's so obivious. Anyway great story looking forward to the next chapter.
Taliath chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Keep it up.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »