Reviews for My Secret
NUCGIRL72 chapter 29 . 12/18/2010
ok..this sucks the big one...where is the rest...
YesMyRealNameIsBella chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Rawr Moo Woof Meow Bah...-that was random and so was your last line!...seriously

or maybe its the way she said it idk but it just seemed wrong or maybe its the way she put the words together whatever it was just wrong!

still gonna read the rest to see what happens hopefully no more randomness

XOXOBella*DonnaOXOX
Ann chapter 29 . 12/22/2009
I was a little disappointed it wasn't from Jacob's point of view because I think he is a great character that hasn't been fully developed.

Again, please reread and edit. Sometimes it reads like you speak. Too fast with no stopping at what should be the correct end of a sentence.

More Jacob please. More romance and happiness. I think you are close to finishing this sequel aren't you?
Ann chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
Okay, this one was really great. I got a chance to really see things through Jacob's eyes when you haven't really been able to in the books. It is always through Bella's eyes so that was really interesting. Especially now that I can picture Taylor Laurent as Jacob. What is going to happen when they find out the Cullens didn't turn her? Next chapter please.
I. W. Cullen chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
Very nice chapter

Renee! Cliffhanger! Update soon please!
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
URGH! Charlie - HOW COULD YOU! :-( B.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
I loved it .

Buht Bella is a good one , because , I wouldn't have tolereated him for as long as she did.

I am also glad that it didn't erupt into a fight ,

because , we all know that the vampires would've won that

hands down.

I just can't grasp why he is doing this to her

In my opinion he's going to hurt more than she is

So why bother

Buht atleast they know that the Cullens didn't change Bella,

James did. Ughh I am still do glad that he died

Because I have a feeling that he would have just tortured her

Which wouldn't have been nice.

And then how Charlie gon call Renee what he don't know is that this is just for his benefit

Buht he to stupid and all he's thinking about himself

Which is so selfish , because what he don't realize is that at 18 she can do what she damn well please

He just pushing her away by not trusting her.

Ughh I know i wouldn't have put up with him

i wonder what Renee will say.

Then there is Edward he knows what Bella did which technically wasn't safee, buht I all ready know she gon get yelled at and praised buht it's going to be so funny.
AliceCarlisleFan chapter 29 . 12/20/2009
that was so great please write more so we can find out about it

me being a huge fan from new zealand i love it more really it think the true twilights drag on
lovehits chapter 29 . 12/20/2009
this was good
Kristin04 chapter 29 . 12/20/2009
I just found this story tonight and has definitely captivated me. I hope Bella is able to stand her ground against her mother's inclinations of early commitmets and all of that. Anywasy, I encourage you to keep moving forward with your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Ann chapter 27 . 12/17/2009
I think when you do the second POV, you shouldn't have the same conversation again. Just do the person's thoughts on the conversation afterwards. Repeating the same conversation can make the story a little boring. Also, you can add more information about their feelings etc. Plus, you need to double check your grammer. Always edit before posting the chapter.
animal8 chapter 28 . 12/16/2009
This was a fantastic chapter! Very well done. I bet Edward's not going to like Bella going to meet Jacob like that ;D. Great way at having Jacob phase for the first time, loved this. Looking forward to reading more of this and seeing what happens when Bella talks to Jacob ;D. Cannot wait. Please, update soon! ;)
TWIHARDalltheway chapter 28 . 12/16/2009
I Have been catching up on your story and I love it! update soon!
Allebasii chapter 28 . 12/15/2009
omg please please please please please please please dont stop writing! this story is awsoem! me and my sis have been reading it for the past hour! its better than most i've read,yours has a certain...hm...i dont know how to explain it..the characters are more like the ones in the books, Rosalie hasnt hit Emmett ONCE in the back of the head! people keep making her do that ( that gonna give him brain damage...can vampire get brain damage? hmm good question.

added to author alert,story alet, author to fav and story to fav!
Allebasii chapter 23 . 12/15/2009
haha funny spoiler...let me guess,jake phases while shes there, or if she says she cant,he gets mad, phases,and sam comes and they try to kill them all right? oh yeah when i was tryping this my sister just exclaimed (right after jake pahese she screamed: and KILL HER !) it was funny so i just typed it.