Reviews for Application form
fanka77 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Funny, really funny!
B'Danya chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I'm loving this story, it's so funny! I can't wait to find out what Teal'c's says. One thing though: an ashrak is a goa'uld assasin, not a mode of transportation. Did you mean teltak?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
great chapter, please up date soon
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
I'm very glad this one doesn't say "complete". I can't wait to read Teal'c's.
Sol3Bug chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Do you realize this is a cliffhanger of sorts? "Ask Teal'c" T better be the next one. That one should be fun... An alien from another planet filling out an application form... I'll be waiting... -EarthBug
ALIMOO1971 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Great funny chapter, i can't wait till Teal'c fill out his, lol please up date soon
i.m. nell chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
C'est tres bien.
Sol3Bug chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Funny... Thanks for the laugh. Jack has definitely corrupted Sam... I submit her job application as evidence! So what did Jack say in his resume about Daniel? German is the only other language I have an iota of a chance deciphering.

By the way, I think you just set yourself up when you wrote the sequel. Just think of all the fun you could have writing job applications for Daniel, Cam, Teal'c, Bra'tac, Vala, Jonas Quinn, Ba'al's host, McKay, Sheppard, Ronan, Aiden Ford, Teyla, Cassie, Adria... Lots of chapters just waiting to be written.

You have a Golden Opportunity here,-Please, please, please take it. You'll make a lot of fans happy. And just think, with no cliffhangers, you don't have the pressure of posting the next day. You'll have time to think it through. You already have a format developed, just plug in the words and GO!

Have I pled my case? I hope so. Looking forward to more;)

-EarthBug
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Funny and so Jack. Great chapter. You will reveal what the sentence in French (I'm taking a huge guess on that) in another chapter, right? -EarthBug
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that was great! really funny good job!
cd1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
this is getting better and better. cant wait to see teal'c or vala
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
great funny chapter, lol more, more, more... please
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was very funny! Lol You could make other stories like this one but with the other characters!
cd1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
oh that was good, very funny, very Jack. can you do more for the rest of sg1 including vsla (ugg) and mitchell as well as doc fraiser and generals hammond and landry
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh for cryin' out loud! That was amazing! And very fitting!

THX

God bless you!

Thara

P.S. I absolutely loved the languages part ...