Reviews for The WWE Investigation Squad
Edward's Josie Black chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
E! Love it.

Aww, poor Matt. D: *wants to huggle him*

Oh, we're going to be spies. Awesomes. I can't wait for the next chapter.

...can I run around being a spy with John? XD Oh, dear, if Robin and I were on the same "team," we'd so pull the twin-switch...

Lovely job!

xoxoLeesie
XoX-ShAdAy-XoX chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Love it!

Can i kidnap someone hehe. I wanna kidnap edge mwahahahaha

OH NO! MVP is gone too! Wait... why do I care? XD

nice on Angel! -gives you two thumbs up- I'd put up five but I only have two thumbs -shrugs like cena when he told Edge that Vickie was cheating on him- GOOD JOB ANYWAY!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Dommie, I love this-and I'd totally whoop his ass at Wii Tennis! even though I've never even touched a Wii before...*shifty eyes* Yes, I'm that awesome. I can't wait for another update!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Nope, its not the PSC, probbly some horny diva at work ;).
Livin on the EDGE chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Two down and...who's gonna be next? Can't wait to see.

Mandy
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Rofl...poor Angel and Tina, not getting a good look at Jericho. I'd still kick them in the shins...just to see what they would do.

And now we have MVP...what do we want with him?

Loved It!
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
OK, so you know that I love you and you're pretty much awesome, right? No? Well, I'm telling you now, I LOVE THIS! I think it's so awesome to see us all in fic form and you're doing an amazing job writing it.

Maybe Glen should just listen to Mark. And to Chris, well, because he does know what he's talking about. He's like an unofficial PSC member :P I wish we really were communicating with him via Twitter, Myspace, and e-mail.

“You aren’t going like that, are you?” He asked pointing at the shirt.

“No, I’m not going to have the buttons done up.”

Chris pink sparkly shirt & black jeans SEX ON LEGS.

Dommie, I love it and you've done a great job portraying us all, I have to say. I can't wait for more.

*hugs*

Tina
runaway-zebra chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Ahh, I loved this chapter. Amazing work Angel.

I couldn't stop reading even if I tried xD

Ohh, MVP is in trouble, can't wait to read more [:
LastWhiteRose chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
great chapter, update soon!
Miss Meggie chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
it was cute!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Oh no, MVP's been taken too, LOL!
SaraHHH chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
This is a really cool fic though you always write cool stories I wonder who has kidnapped Jeff lol more soon.
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Wow! What an awesome story so far. I wonder who else is kidnapping Superstars. I think it's a rival group who's competing with PSC. Update soon. You're a fantastic writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Edward's Josie Black chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
M, MVP.

HQ sounds AMAZING.

Oh, yay! I'm invading! Haha.

Love it!

xoxoLeesie
WWEBigeztFan chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
excellent chapter, try to update this
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »