Reviews for The WWE Investigation Squad
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Woot! This was hillarous and I can't wait to read more! Chris being a pirate and he and H sword fighting with cardboard is too funny! rofl. This would be fun to be included in the fic. I can see this is going to be epic! Yes! Brilliant!
dj-ssdd chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i know i havent been on in forever and im sry :( but i do remember i was a member :D that would be awesome to be in it. and awesome start so far, i cant wait to read more :D
xoxEdgeHeadxox chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
yo Angel! Rayne the major edgehead wants in the fic! lol sorry i've gone all gansta this week!

i want to be in this fic somewhere, but can you say i have red hair instead of black? coz i have like black but i want red XD...

thanks!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, Punk's gone, who's next? that i'm going to have to see. Let's see can i say Morrison watch your back? lol. that's funny. but i'm serious. he can always focus on his abs that i can sneek up behind him and... ok, enough of me day dreaming...I Loved how you are having Kane trying to figure out what's going on. I would LOVED to be in this story. If you need any info just PM me and i'll give you the answers. Can't wait to see who's next. LOL.

Mandy
Heroesweardogtags209 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PSC MEMBER LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO BECOME ONE
xtaintedlove chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This seems really cool so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, we're kidnapping superstars now? lol Count me in, but I'll just be in the back ground, maybe helping one of the others out? A grunt worker, or if ya need some random member to cloroform(sp?) one of the guys so we can take them down. rofl.

Loved It!
WWEBigeztFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
As a fellow PSC member, I would like to say, and excellent chapter so far. And may I please be featured in this fic, if you won't mind?
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is brilliant! And rather amusing. The thought of Chris pretending he was a pirate is priceless. And Triple H joining him.

Definitely excited to see where this goes.

Great job.

xxMissy
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Lmfao! Yay, new story. This is too hilarious. Chris Jericho snoring and talking in his sleep ? CLASSIC. And, he's acting like a pirate, too? Lmfao. Amazing. Plonker? Hmm. I've never heard that word before. WTF. Kane may have a problem, but he so doesn't need to call Steph a B. :p LOL. Jericho and Hunter dueling. Hahaha. How random is that.

Angel, I would love love love to be in this! :)

Please update when you can!

xo,

Bianca.
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
ooh story.

Cody needs love. I am more than willing to give it to him..hah.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Angel, this is AWESOME. All I ask is to be able to glomp Punk at random intervals. ]
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
hey loved i sent you a email on the PSC myspace about using me for your story did you get it?
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
O! I wanna be in the fic and kidnap someone! XD
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
haha I'm laughing my ass off already! So funny. The kids are looking at me like i am nuts! lol

Anyway, i would be more than happy to appear in this :D In fact i would love to!

Message me if you need to know anything in particular!

Great job!