Reviews for The Prophecy
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Nice story so far. When is everyone gonna find out that Serena is the Moon Princess? I can't wait to see when that happens.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
I'm not going to begin reading this since you say it's to be edited so I'll just put it in the alerts I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it since I like the way you write
flowerypetal chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
i think your story is awesome. it has romance, action, and humor. really think you should write another chapter soon!
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
just continue is all i ask i like this fic way to much to just be left hanging
bebe1984 chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Recently found this story and loved it... cant wait to see how this turns out!
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
I can beta for you if you'd like. I have experience editing some of my friends' work, but none yet in fanfiction. You can also check out .uk. It has a beta search feature which tries to pair you up with the best beta for you.

Good luck with your re-writing!:)
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
I honestly loved your story. It's been a long time since I've found myself hooked to what I am reading.

The plot's so engaging and novel. I like how you try to use all of the main Sailor Moon characters. The princesses' camaraderie feels real, because you actually have them interacting as normal girls, birthday parties and all. Also, I like how you pinpointed the insecurities of the generals and how they became susceptible to manipulation. The fact that Beryl is a sympathetic character also strikes me as new since most people have written her as crazed with jealousy caused by her own vanity. Here, half the time I feel so sorry for her for Darien's lack of interest; it's quite apparent that she's lonely and insecure.

Kudos to you too for keeping all of the people in character. Serena is silly, outspoken, but charming all at the same time as she should be. Mina is a born leader with ditzy tendencies intact. Rei is argumentative; Lita is stubborn and strong, Amy is intelligent and rather easily yielding to friends. The Outers were really fun to read. I loved Amara and Michelle. They seem like a couple, yet a not-so-couple, just like in the series. Darien is the modern day Darien with a mix of regal Endymion. I like the dichotomy of his character. He can be quite serious but enjoys annoying Serena still. Andrew is his ever sweet self, and one of the reasons I was really drawn to your story is because you portrayed him as Serena's brother, albeit not biological. One of the things I've always enjoyed is Andrew's big brother tendencies, so I'm very happy you're using them.

Love the Malfoy reference by the way! Malachite can sure pass off as Lucius I think, and with Beryl's potential hold over him, he may well be a carrier of "bad faith". Hahaha!

However, I think there are some inconsistencies and aspects of your story which don't seem believable. The first is that I think a hundred years is really quite a short time for all the Earth's previous knowledge of the other planets to be erased. In history, it usually takes a few more centuries for past facts to turn into myths, with a lot of stages in between. For example, the belief in Greek/Roman mythology took until the birth of Christianity to deteriorate, comprising hundreds of years of history.

Second is less relevant, but is still a point of inconsistency I think. You have Queen Terra inventing cookies, but in Chapter 7, Serena's embarrassment at having been caught almost kissing Darien was described as her feeling like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Not really a huge detail, but I thought it an anachronism. Even though the POV is in the third person, it's not usually apt to describe something with words that the characters are still unfamiliar with.

I mean well with the criticism, and I hope you don't think I'm flaming you or anything.

Wow, this has been quite a long review, so I'll end it now. Hope you update soon!
Fiery Dancer chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
oh, that is SUCH a jadeite thing to say, "i thought i was in heaven ... etc" LOL! oh and malfoy! LOL haha

UPDATE! PLEASE! IM HOOKED HERE! haha, need more need more, lol

ill be waiting!
Petite hippopo in tutu chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
I loved your story!

Update soon!
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
jed that sexist bastard...man that was cool cant wait to read the next chapter
GaiazHeart chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
more please
goddessofanime2003 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I so fell in love with your story! Update soon!
bakagirl123 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
update soon please
ange de l'aube chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
“Am I dead?”

“No. Thank God.”

“Really? Cuz for a moment there I thought I was in heaven. Did you see the hot blonde chick in the skimpy skirt too?”

LMAO

hahahaha

Thank God you updated, I thought you were going to dump this story and I like it very much
SelenityHyperion chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Hehe very nice chapter. I cannot wait for the next update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »