Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Puppylove7 chapter 20 . 9/22/2009
This is turning out to be a very good story. I'm happy that everything returned to normal again, although I would have liked it better if you had made it a little eventful in the process of them getting their memories back, but what you did was not bad.
AngelWalker chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
Aw so cute I'm actually crying cuz I'm happy things are back to normal hehe and u kiss yusuke again lol

KEEP IT UP WOOT lol can't wait to read more
Puppylove7 chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
This is an awesome story so far. it has had so many interesting thingd thrown itto it. and the ending intriguied me to continue to read it even further. Continue the good work, and please update soon.
AngelWalker chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
OMG OMG OMG

i have to play matchmaker ugh thats gonna be fun and Kurama lost his memory too *cries* hopefully this works

KEEP IT UP
AngelWalker chapter 18 . 9/17/2009
WOOT lol

i want some Kurama and me in there :( plz

keep goin
Nightshimmer chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
demons heart donet beat there tinkers dont tink
Valinor's Twilight chapter 17 . 5/19/2009
Great update, I loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Ooh, suspenseful. Can't wait to see what happens next.
MoonGCyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
i like this story a bit but i dont like how you made the characters. the yu yu hakusho characters were so far out of character that i couldn't even read past the third chapter. and your characters really got on my nerves. sydney was fine enough but alex got on my nerves a lot. she is too much of a drama queen and the story doesn't make any sense when she randomly blows up every other sentence. it was very annoying. you need to do better with that but the story plot sounded interesting. i just didn't like how the characters acted.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Great update, I loved it. Keep up the great work.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Great update.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Great update! I loved it.
MEGAN-ERIZABESU chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
whoa! I REALLY wasn't expecting the very last part! Nicely done, cousin.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful update! I loved it. Nice description, the chapter flowed really well. Hopefully, they can get out of their sticky situation. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work, you're an amazing writer.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 11 . 4/5/2009