Reviews for Adamantium
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very interesting
BluhBluhHugeBitch chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awesome start, I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon :)
Dissimilis-Mentis chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwww man! you've got to update! please! this is actually a really good strat! you can do so much with this! and your wrtiting style is so far (at least I think in this story) very good! easy to read and understand!
GottaLoveYaoi94 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow I really can't wait to see where you take this one update soon please _
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I can't wait to see this continued! Despite my adoration for both fandoms, it never occured to me to cross them over whatsoever. XD So just seeing that this existed made my day. It's going to be very interesting seeing the Logan/Bakura Pairing play out, though I suppose now they have something in common to bond over, non? Until then, keep it up! - CPOP
tenshintan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
ah... i'm a little confuse... sorry... i guess you'll just have to update soon pls -chibi eyes- i'm curious... ja
Lovesrival chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hey r u going 2 update soon. and is Ryou going 2 be in this story
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hm... I had serious doubts about this when I opened it up...I'm a big Bakura/Ryou fan, but with the way you put this together... it is VERY good... although, I have to say that I'm not fond of the Logan/Rouge pairing, Rouge belongs with Gambit and NOone else LMAO! gasp Is Nightcrawler going to be in this one? I hope so... he's my favorite character, him and Gambit .

Update soon,