Reviews for Fox Kittens for Sasuke
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
so do naruto sleep in itachis room or he has his own room
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY
sasunaru lover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter, well I can just as long as it's uploaded then I'm fine. I really like this fic!
I hope you don't discontinue it :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I hope that you will continue on with your story and complete this. It's really good and I think it deserves more reviews than the amount of review it currently has. I really like it and enjoyed it very much and if it wasn't good I would have skipped it which I didn't! Thank you for writing this and your hard work you put in this-
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Miss Light Bright chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Please continue!
Shining Phinix chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I love this story but im wondering what happened to kisame its like he disappeared off the face of the earth or something. Love how u added sakura to the fic and had sasuke kick her in to the rose bushes it was one of my favourite parts in this story. Looking foward to your next update.
In The Mix chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Please for the love of Merlin, please UPdate soon! Please!
Itach chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Oh my gosh you HAVE to finish this story! It's amazing!
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Love it!
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
aw this story is cute so please update soon!
GeorgiaGaaraPanda chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
OMG! This story has been amazing to read.I just wish there was more to Grammer and plot of stories. ]
In The Mix chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
SO ADORABLE MY HEAD MIGHT EXPLODE! You need to UPdate soon! Please please please!111
Luckout22 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
SO SO SO Cute please update soon
Violet Avrie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Actually, the saying you were implying at the end of chapter one actually goes "All's well that ends well." ;
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 4/19/2010