Reviews for You Heard That?
DancingKitKat chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE GREAT TWO-SHOT! :D
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Just pure awwww.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww. This was incredibly cute. The only problem I have is this: I could swear Radiator Springs is in Nevada.
pixarlover chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE IT! Its really really good. I like how you gave a description of the whole family and said what types of cars they all were. Great Job.
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
"She heard him silently sigh."

...wuh? How do you hear somebody sign if its silent? o_o

Anyways, yeah, there are some bumpy sentences here and there, but this is still pretty cute. :)
MissAwesomeness chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
This is probably the best Sally/Lighting story I've read. It was easy to understand and fun to read! It was also veeeery cute! :) Good job!

Ted chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Heh! I always like a little fluff! I wonder. Are you going to have them marry?

Anyway, you put in just enough detail. Funny, at first I thought that 'thing Sally heard' that you mentioned in the summary would have something to do with that family he met in ch 1.
Norwesterner chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I've only just discovered CARS, and of course came over here to FF looking for good continuing stories.

You did not disappoint! Yours is a wonderful, heartwarming story that both illustrates how McQueen has changed, and how his bond with Sally continues to deepen. I would have loved to see both your story ideas woven into the movie's ending or epilogue . . . but it was a delight to read the way you wrote them here!

Consider playing around with the formatting tools available here though . . . you could italicize your Author's Note and set it below a horizontal line, so it doesn't blend in with, or distract from, the ending text of the story.

A great little story though! I look forward to seeing more from you!
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yeah, I just was reading this again, and I gotta say this is good material. The way Lightning is towards his fans is just what I would expect him to be, especially since he's changed. Most people still portray him as if he's still a bit ego crazy and arrogant when his fans come into the picture. I guess what I'm saying is, it pleased me and I'm sure it pleased others as well. : )
i ain't givin' it chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Aww... how sweet! That was lovely. Very entertaining and "irresistible".
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
AWSOME! PLEASE write more! I MUST and NEED to know what happens next! DO NOT let this die!
Ted chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hmm. Is this going to be more than a one-shot? It would be great if it was.
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Awesome. I can't recall coming across many stories where Lightning is interacting with his fans, and I love that you've done that in this chapter!