Reviews for Love Story
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I loved it! You are the best Remy author I have come across so far! I love your writing!
FabulousFever chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
this was fantastic! i loved it
Analyze chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Aaah! The ending is a cliffie also! Could you make an epilogue, please?

I really enjoyed the story, by the way XD
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
GO JOHN! Even in a non-mutant world you are still PYRO!

*Wide Grin*
V Rogue chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Owehw so o sweet.
pennylane87 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Aww what a beautiful story, I'm so glad I found it! The writing was beaitufl and the descriptions made the perfect scenario for an enjoyable and lovable romy! I already loved 'Bad Timing' so I'll definitely check on your other stories later since I loved how you write them! Keep up the good job

take care :)
scribblemyname chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Lovely! And don't you just love John!

I love it.
iloveromys chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
It's over! No!

In any case, I really like it a lot and thought it was very original. I also liked the Shakespearean plot. I do like that it has a happy ending, but I would like to see everyone's reaction when they fid out that Rogue is "dead." Or her and Remy's life afterwards... Well done.
mylove24 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Great Story. I enjoyed it.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
*squeels* G/R 4ever! Fantastic, fluffy, dramatic fic; I loved reading every sentence of it. Even though it's a bit AU, you still nailed down the characterization really well. Job well done; kudos to the couple on starting a new life!
summergirlforever chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
oh no poor rogue, i like john in this though, may be a bit of a letch but he seems a nice guy, great update, thank you
summergirlforever chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
that was awesome, too often rogue is portrayed as timid. Cant wait for more
cocopucks chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
oh my! kurt slapping roguey? rogue "teasing" kurt? what the holy heck? and remy listening to it all...cant wait for more
Fostersb chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Love the attitude from Rogue- I hope this time the two lovebirds get a happier ending. Although I did love your last story, I never like to see Rogue or Remy die.