Reviews for Rejection Isn't A Bad Thing
OMGGGGGGGGGGG chapter 1 . 3/16
Keiri Kurosukara chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love it! Always wanted at least ONE of the Twins to be with Haruhi, but both is better.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
( laughs so hard cries ) chase him!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
It's okay! That was awesome! I love xHaruhixKarouxHikaru pairings!
blur801 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awesome job and love how the twins were caring to Haruhi. Great job and keep up the good work.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OMG this was so funny and kawaii! AMAZING! Write more with this pairing! HikaHaruKao forever XDXDXDXDXD
Ayaka Mizushima chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is reallllllllly sweeeet ;D please write a sequal to this, you are a great writer and i hope you the best for the future stories.
Aniki4evah chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
BD-Z chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was too sweet. I would totally picture the boys stepping in like that. Very good job. I would love to see a sequel if ou ever get the chance..
life419 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I like it it was both funny and interesting please write a sequel I would definitely read it.
Stella Maroon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Its a bit out of character... Haruhi doesn't seem herself and the twins would never beat the hell out of tamaki. It's so unusual.
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I never thought I'd hate twins. Wow, you made it happen. Congratulations.

I really don't see why feel the need to break Tamaki. Is it just OK for a girl to beat the crap out of you only because you're not acknowledging her loved one who loves you?

Think about it.
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I like this story so much that it goes to my fav have a good day.
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow!:0 that's so swwett! I loved at ghe end where both hikaru and kaora confess and haruhi chooses both of them but think about the jealousy between hikaru and kaoru wen haruhi spends more time with one than the other!:3
Loading Error Has Occured chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is awesome, I love Kyouya when he's so evil.