Reviews for Heartbreaker
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Assum! Totally true. Ichiruki forever.
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
i like this... i'm not an ichihime shipper but i don't hate the pairing either. i just think that they are no good for each other. i mean, Inoue needs someone to accept and appreciate her jsut the way she is and ichigo can't be like that...he was just...how to phrase this...always polite and gentle with her because he is her FRIEND nothing more. i've always like Uryu to be paired with Inoue because he really sees Inoue's true worth and respects her for the way she is. and i think he's head over heels for her!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I hate it how could you wright like this about ichihime!
allylalina chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Being an absolute ichiruki fan.. I would have to say YEAY! To this story.. I don't hate orihime.. Just that I don't see ichigo n orihime being together! Ichigo is for rukia.. Period! However, I do believe ichigo is not the kind of guy who would break a girl's heart..he would just have to admit it to orihime that he's not into her.. And rukia would also spare orihime's feeling.. Not wanting to hurt hers.. It is time for orihime to just accept the truth and move on..
X59 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was really good and makes a lot of sense.
R333 P3A3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
1st off u did an awesome job on this & the characters were perfect:] but im not one those people who likes ichiruki so i cant say to mch about it and not a big fan of ishihime so the same. but thanx 4 all ur hard work and keep doing wat ur doing
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I'm a guy who was in a similar situtation, there was a girl who obviously had a crush on me, but we talked, and now we're good friends, great story by the way.
middlec2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I loved it. I think you did a splendid job in showing us the softer side of Ichigo. I loved how evrything came together in the end.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I like it!

But don't go calling Orihime stupid.

Being an IchiHime fan but a liker of IchiRuki, I quite like this oneshot.

I believe though, a lot of IchiHime fans would beg to differ with me

spanish for monsters chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved this a lot :D
Zizu chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Incredibly well written. I'm an Ichiruki fan, so I prefer Orihime to be with Ishida, but hate fics where Ichigo just says "I don't like you so I'm going with Rukia!" or just totally fails to notice. This is perfect; Ichigo recognises that Orihime loves him, doesn't want to hurt her, but knows he has to. Well done.
Saigo no Hajime chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hey, I didn't review when I read this the first time. I enjoyed it, but I didn't feel I had anything specific to say. However, after reading your A/N in Shinigami's Life's Questions Answered, I felt I should. First off, it's really frustrating that someone would leave you a flame! Not only are flames unsufferably rude (especially unsigned!), but this fic is especially undeserving of it.

Admittedly, I'm an IchiRuki fan, so maybe it's not my place to say. On the other hand, I love Orihime herself. Unlike many IchiRuki authors, you actually treated Orihime respectfully (and with a realistic situation), which is something I was happy about when I read the story the first time.

I did find it a little strange that it was listed under Ichigo and Orihime as characters, but as you said in the A/N I mentioned above, it was a fic about their relationship, so it makes perfect sense to list it in that manner. I think my advice would be to say 'one-sided Ichihime' in the initial summary. That way, any Ichihime fans that hate seeing Ichigo not returning Orihime's feelings will know not to click in.

Well, anyway, I wanted to put my two cents in, and let you know that I very much enjoyed this fic!
BleachFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I was going to comment but blitch said it all. This should really, really not be in the orihime/ichigo section.

Also, Orihime is a blackbelt fyi. Not to mention she doesn't try to pursue Ichigo at all. She puts aside her own feelings for the happiness of others. maybe you should reread the manga.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Nice take on the story, but you should label it Ichigo and Rukia, not Ichigo and Orihime.
Kira Izuru chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
that was really good! i like how you put ichigo and rukia together and ishida and orihime as well. I hope there's a continuation of this story!