Reviews for Ask Honey
lisasnape chapter 45 . 3/17
Oh my goodness! That was fantastic! My favorite parts were Hermione and Draco resting their heads on one another (so sweet), them figuring out what to call their present and past selves, and Malfoy and Keely's exchange "Ma Belle"! That was extremely sexy!

How I love the way you turn a phrase. And I'm so thrilled to read Ask Homey again. I can't wait to see how Malfoy reacts to being vomited on by Crabbe and Goyle!
lisasnape chapter 44 . 7/29/2013
You have done it again, Dayna! Another fantastic chapter! Having "present day Hermione" ask "past Hermione" for help was a brilliant idea because ANY Hermione is the only person who could be trusted with such an important task.

Oh how I loved the phrase, "Draco's bare chest"! It set my mind off on a lovely daydream where I wished that I were either Hermione, looking at him at that moment, or Keely, who gets to run her hands all over that bare chest! Back to reality... I love how you took your time evolving Draco from the git that we all know and love to a sensitive young man in love and willing to do anything to save his girl from a terrible fate. Oh now I'm drooling again!

This is my favorite bit of dialog from chapter 44:
Both Hermiones stared at him, one in exasperation, the other in disgust.
"Figures," said one.
"Baby steps, Draco. Stop being so melodramatic," said the other. "Don't scare her away."

I had a wonderful laugh at that! Keep up the excellent writing; I can't wait to read what you come up with next! Huge hugs!
hamishpite chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Argh! Cruel! I find myself preferring fred in this story - don't think that was ur intention but...
Draco as you've put him in this suits him I find. I think he would be possessive, it works. Still I find myself not quite believing the relationship between him & keeley but I can't quite put my finger on why...
However before this all sounds too negative I must say I love your style of writing & Keeleys thought process (except when it is kissed out of existence). Really well done, probably one of the most believable OCs I have read.
Finding it weird that fred, draco, harry & others r obsessed w/ Keeley (like every fangirls dream I'm sure but...). "What is it about this girl does she have bare flaming nipples or..." (10 things I hate about u...) :D
kerreb7 chapter 43 . 8/22/2012
Just found it really like it and usually I don't like non cannon but I like it x
lisasnape chapter 43 . 3/26/2012
Oh how I've missed this story! Chapter 43 was wonderful! Here's my favorite Draco line: ("I think I'll take it to Snape right now... Unless..." he paused for effect.) It is just sooo Draco. I could picture his facial expressions as he was delivering the "unless".

I love the prophecy! It's brilliant and you're brilliant! Oh I can't wait to see what happens! Maybe I shouldn't be jumping ahead, but I feel that there is great hope for our lovebirds.

Great chapter, sweetie, as always!
toricahill1978 chapter 40 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is probably the first review I've written in a really long time! I've been distracted with other things for a long while and there were very few updates that caught my interest. Then, all of a sudden, I got flood of emails signaling an update (or major update) for this story. I opened one and said, "Oh, I remember reading this story! This is the one about Hogwarts having a newspaper!" I forgot where I left off that long time ago when I first read this story so I decided to reread all the earlier chapters to catch up. So now here I am, 40 chapters later and still in love this story.

I can't wait for Hermoine to find the future (or present?) Draco and lash out on how he ditched her! You're doing an amazing job and I love your style of writing! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! Sorry for the really long review!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 40 . 6/5/2011
Bloody. Brilliant:)
circxe chapter 32 . 1/17/2011
Oh my God. Such a great story! I absolutely, absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! I've read a lot of stories about an OC empath, but this is the best yet!

.DA xx
CharmingCharlie chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
I just have to say how IN LOVE I am with your story. I found it last night and just could not stop reading! Finished it at 1am this morning and fell asleep thinking about the story. You've done a great job.

And just a side note: I am a Draco girl through and through, but I have to admit how heartbroken I was for Fred. I was almost cheering for him!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
Merlin's Magical Panties.

This...WHY WOULD YOU END IT THERE?

Gah! 'Tis too brilliant.

This story is amazing.

Poor Fred. (He's probably my favourite).

Great story.
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Aw, I feel bad for Fred.

If it counts, I love him:)

And I love this story.

Please update again soon.
In Love With the Wrong Guy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this story, please keep writing!
JaceK18 chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
please continue
Shadow Dice chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hey, I really like your story :3 The plot and characters are well-made...I also like the concept of the main character, Keely, being an advice columnist it's new and unexplored ( to me atleast) making it into something unique!
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Oh :L Poor Keely. Her and Draco are kinda nicee together I enjoyed that chapter. updatee soon x
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »