Reviews for Ask Honey
lisasnape chapter 44 . 7/29/2013
You have done it again, Dayna! Another fantastic chapter! Having "present day Hermione" ask "past Hermione" for help was a brilliant idea because ANY Hermione is the only person who could be trusted with such an important task.

Oh how I loved the phrase, "Draco's bare chest"! It set my mind off on a lovely daydream where I wished that I were either Hermione, looking at him at that moment, or Keely, who gets to run her hands all over that bare chest! Back to reality... I love how you took your time evolving Draco from the git that we all know and love to a sensitive young man in love and willing to do anything to save his girl from a terrible fate. Oh now I'm drooling again!

This is my favorite bit of dialog from chapter 44:
Both Hermiones stared at him, one in exasperation, the other in disgust.
"Figures," said one.
"Baby steps, Draco. Stop being so melodramatic," said the other. "Don't scare her away."

I had a wonderful laugh at that! Keep up the excellent writing; I can't wait to read what you come up with next! Huge hugs!
hamishpite chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Argh! Cruel! I find myself preferring fred in this story - don't think that was ur intention but...
Draco as you've put him in this suits him I find. I think he would be possessive, it works. Still I find myself not quite believing the relationship between him & keeley but I can't quite put my finger on why...
However before this all sounds too negative I must say I love your style of writing & Keeleys thought process (except when it is kissed out of existence). Really well done, probably one of the most believable OCs I have read.
Finding it weird that fred, draco, harry & others r obsessed w/ Keeley (like every fangirls dream I'm sure but...). "What is it about this girl does she have bare flaming nipples or..." (10 things I hate about u...) :D
kerreb7 chapter 43 . 8/22/2012
Just found it really like it and usually I don't like non cannon but I like it x
lisasnape chapter 43 . 3/26/2012
Oh how I've missed this story! Chapter 43 was wonderful! Here's my favorite Draco line: ("I think I'll take it to Snape right now... Unless..." he paused for effect.) It is just sooo Draco. I could picture his facial expressions as he was delivering the "unless".

I love the prophecy! It's brilliant and you're brilliant! Oh I can't wait to see what happens! Maybe I shouldn't be jumping ahead, but I feel that there is great hope for our lovebirds.

Great chapter, sweetie, as always!
toricahill1978 chapter 40 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is probably the first review I've written in a really long time! I've been distracted with other things for a long while and there were very few updates that caught my interest. Then, all of a sudden, I got flood of emails signaling an update (or major update) for this story. I opened one and said, "Oh, I remember reading this story! This is the one about Hogwarts having a newspaper!" I forgot where I left off that long time ago when I first read this story so I decided to reread all the earlier chapters to catch up. So now here I am, 40 chapters later and still in love this story.

I can't wait for Hermoine to find the future (or present?) Draco and lash out on how he ditched her! You're doing an amazing job and I love your style of writing! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! Sorry for the really long review!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 40 . 6/5/2011
Bloody. Brilliant:)
circxe chapter 32 . 1/17/2011
Oh my God. Such a great story! I absolutely, absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! I've read a lot of stories about an OC empath, but this is the best yet!

.DA xx
CharmingCharlie chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
I just have to say how IN LOVE I am with your story. I found it last night and just could not stop reading! Finished it at 1am this morning and fell asleep thinking about the story. You've done a great job.

And just a side note: I am a Draco girl through and through, but I have to admit how heartbroken I was for Fred. I was almost cheering for him!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
Merlin's Magical Panties.

This...WHY WOULD YOU END IT THERE?

Gah! 'Tis too brilliant.

This story is amazing.

Poor Fred. (He's probably my favourite).

Great story.
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Aw, I feel bad for Fred.

If it counts, I love him:)

And I love this story.

Please update again soon.
In Love With the Wrong Guy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this story, please keep writing!
JaceK18 chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
please continue
Shadow Dice chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hey, I really like your story :3 The plot and characters are well-made...I also like the concept of the main character, Keely, being an advice columnist it's new and unexplored ( to me atleast) making it into something unique!
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Oh :L Poor Keely. Her and Draco are kinda nicee together I enjoyed that chapter. updatee soon x
rnl1993 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
very nice story so far. i am really enjoying it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »