Reviews for The Queen BEING REWRITTEN
Princesa de la Luna chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
wonderful please update and good luck thanks again until next time.
ChappiIchigo chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Great as always! Can't wait till new update!
Bleach Girl No.1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I'm exited for the next chapter.
xoxCutie-Chanxox chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
AWESOME

LOVED IT -
ChappiIchigo chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I personally think that this story should have more reviews. It's vary rare to find a story written like this. Trust me I have looked. The I have read are nothing compared to this. It's sad that people are passing this story up, I LOVE it. Very nice characterizations, I especially love Rayne. Brilliant!

ChappiIchigo
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
I love you, for updating that is.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
interesting please update and good luck thanks again.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
fascinating
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
amazing
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
good
Princesa de la Luna chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
nice
Princesa de la Luna chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
wicked
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
cool
Princesa de la Luna chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
hi awesome story and chapter please update. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please draw your OC and some scences from the story. do you like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some friends please make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? you don't have to if you don't want to. is it a good or a bad idea? please e-mail me when you put the next chapter up. thanks and good luck. please keep on updating and thanks again.

ps:hello again. do you like the manga/anime called Matantei Loki Ragnarok? if you don't know what this anime is about go to wikipedia dot org. if you do like this manga/anime called Matantei Loki Ragnarok then there is a story that needs reviews. you don't have to if you don't want to. all i am asking is that you try to read and review this story.

if you are asking why i am asking you to read this story is because i am trying to help these stories and some other stories get reviews. you know what they say on fanfiction dot net that authers get motivated by reviews to keep on continuing with their stories. please read and review this story please? thanks and best of luck. here is the tittle, summary and the auther.

1:Timeless by: Karin Ochibi-chan reviews

AU Loki/Spica- Dreams can unlock the deepest of memories. Even ones from another life. When Spica begins to dream of memories that she's never had but yet are familiar, what does it have to do with the strange child detective and his family? Threeshot

Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,504 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 3-15-09 - Published: 3-15-09 - Loki & Spica

ps:if you have some time please read and review this vampire knight story? please? you don't have to if you don't want to. here is the tittle, summary, and the person who wrote it.

1:Ake ni Somaru

A/N : Real Chapter 7 is up! The Ancient was once a powerful group of vampire of great number. They are the ancestor of all vampire and the first decendant. What secrets does one of this great being hold? What terror shall she bring with her? KxOC

Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/General - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,423 - Reviews: 60 - Updated: 5-18-09 -Published: 1-2-09 - Kaname

ps: do you like the manga/anime called death note, fullmetal alchemist, bleach, yu yu hakusho, dragon ball z, vampire knight, wolf's rain? if you don't know what these manga/anime's are about go to wikipedia dot org.

pss: please answer my question, is this story going to follow the manga/anime series?
StarDustSonata chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
that was AWESOME!

i simply love this story!

Arashiei and Rayne are such good characters 3

please update soon, i look forward to it!

keep up the good work! C:
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »