Reviews for The Queen BEING REWRITTEN
ObsidianEbony chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Thanks for that bit with Gin. He's my favorite character. I love how you described his appearance: "...the figure wearing a fluttering white haori stepped towards them casually, his silver hair being tussled in the breeze and his ever present grin plastered across his face." Beautiful description.

Anyway...please update soon!
ObsidianEbony chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Wonderfully descriptive chapter. I also like how you wrote the entrance of Ichigo's friends and Yoruichi from Rayne's point of view. It kind of gives us readers a different look at some things.

Thanks for the quick update!
Sesshylover978 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
omg cant wait for the next one, lol I wanna kno what happens when they encounter Gin.
ObsidianEbony chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
I liked the last bit with Arashiei talking to Rayne. I think it sets the mood really nicely.

Update soon please.
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
lol can't wait for more
ObsidianEbony chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I found two spelling mistake's: "prequal" (I'm pretty sure it's spelled "prequel") and "dept" (I think you meant "debt"). The rest (esp. Ichigo's determination) was really descriptive and pretty well-written.

That said...please update soon!
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
that was REALY good
ObsidianEbony chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
"Houki Boshi" is one of my favorite songs. Thanks for putting it in your fic. I also like how you wrote Kon. He's my favorite comedic (is that a word?) character in Bleach. (besides Yachiru)

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but you switched between 'Reina' and 'Rayne' in the beginning.
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I can't wai till next chapter!
the holy see chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
wassn't so fond of this chapter.

looking forward to seeing what you'll

do with the next.
ObsidianEbony chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I like how you wrote the conversation between Urahara and Rayne. Very smooth.
karasu-umou chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I really like this story.

It's really descriptive and exciting to read

besides, there isn't that many Shinji stories here,

so I'm glad you made one! :]

hope you update with more chapters soon!

-karasu
the holy see chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I like it so far and I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with later.

don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews. It takes a while for a good story to be recognized :)
ObsidianEbony chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Very descriptive and I liked the fight scene. Quite frankly, I'm amazed this hasn't gotten more reviews. I think it's well-written and full of nice details.

Update soon!