Reviews for One Missed Strike: Tales From the Rebellion
becgate chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Wonderful story! !Loved this Au. ..on to read part ll.
becgate chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Love this series! ! Love the back stories of the characters and how the dialogue and scenes mirror the actual movies. Excellent! ! !
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
This, like the first installment, was very well written. Love your flawed Nd yet sympathetic characters.
Igornerd chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I feel a conflict in the future of the brothers.

Both of them.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
And this is the final proof we needed to know that Vader has become obsessed in his twenty years of reign.

Not that we didn't suspect it before.
icancounttoduck chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I'm the worst kind of reviewer in the sense that I binge and forget to review until i've read the entire story or series. However this mix of one shots inspired me to pause and remember to drop a review. I enjoyed getting to see into the minds of the characters here. I also enjoy seeing how you seamlessly weave the elements of the expanded universe into this AU. Mara Jade is a favorite character of mine and seeing this iteration is very entertaining. I especially like seeing her in this chapter. It would have been so easy to have her fall head over heals for look immediately but you resisted that temptation and it makes this situation all the more believable.

I also appreciate the shades of the force i've seen. I could be wrong but from everything I've seen, the way Luke/Vader/Nova use the force tells us a lot about them. Nova/Vader are a bit more obvious but Luke is clearly restrained with his use of the force. I assume he may be afraid that too much use will turn him into his father. Clearly he'll have to overcome that if he hopes to prevail over nova one day.

Anyway just wanted to stop and say that i'm enjoying the series, including these one shots and look forward to the rest.
L.C. Lane chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your "One Missed..." series. I love how you rehashed the stories and characters; still keeping them in character, but putting them in new situations. Great job! Read most of the fics today and especially loved the father/son interactions between L/V. My only regret is that there were not more of them :) Well, hopefully you'll write more SW fics in the future; I can hope, right? :)
Valid User Name chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Genius! I liked this even better than the first one due to its own originality. Star Killer makes an excellent villain. I have more sympathy with this Vader then the Cannon one and these choice scenes were really good.

- Valid
chisscientist chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
The angst in this story worked and was believable.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
I hope that you get the next chapter outsoon! This is awesome!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I absolutely love this series... very well-written, gripping, well thought-out... and the constant references to EU events are brilliant.

"The Taris system. It was fairly affluent once, but the trade routes moved away from the area as the Republic expanded and it fell into decline."

Possibly my favorite video game, and that's saying a lot... Or rather, KotOR II is the favorite. :)

-Wings
Freehawk chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Great story, please update soon
earthmover567 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i love this story
marc chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Great story, extremely well written, keep up the good work!
Ugolino chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love your stories, especially the One Missed Strike verse ones and can't wait for your take on ESB. May I write a fic in this AU?