Reviews for Infinite Shades of Grey
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Beautiful.
silentnoise13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this story. It's a little sad that it isn't a particularly happy ending, but I guess that's how it should be to keep them in character.

And by the way, I love the line you wrote, the one Thirteen says in reply to Cameron's question about whether she regrets coming out, “You can’t choose who you fall for, only whether you allow yourself that chance at happiness. Hiding that part of yourself is far worse than anything society can throw at you. If you hide, you let them take the only thing that really counts- your dignity,”
goldiloks chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
wow. there's so much great stuff in here. a couple times i was completely captivated: when cameron told her in the begining, and when remy explained why she came out. good job at creating backstory and history, especially with cameron. i really liked that. totally favorited.
geekischic chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was beautiful. I loved how you kept Cameron and Thirteen in character, and Thirteen's whole view on bisexuality is very insightful and perfectly captured. I like how Cameron is still dealing with her attraction to Thirteen instead of just saying: "Oh my god I like Thirteen and not Chase! Let's be together!" like so many other stories are like. Awesome job I absolutely loved it. :)
gschelt chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this was great. they were both really in character and well just all around wonderful. so sweet
lounging.in.pjs chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I really like the shades of gray concept. Really nicely done.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I liked that, in many ways it was poetic and I still think you did a great job grasping the characters. I think 13 would say in a very blunt way that she was dying and that cameron had a boyfriend considering she's a woman of few words. she's realistic though and I think this was really nice for a one shot. the background of 13 was good and I think cameron naturally tries to figure people out and is inquisitive. nice commentary on coming out, it was honest and touched on an issue that's always a personal battle. (though coming out I didn't really care but for others it can be difficult sadly) and I think there's a lot of sadness in 13's past but a lot of love/compassion that cameron has to give in your story.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
read this on your blog and it is fantastic! i love what you with grey... just beautiful
minako366 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009