Reviews for Narcissus
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
You're not going to finish this, aren't you?
Element chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
You really need to finish this.
davina-her chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
That's soo sad i cried T-T, but please keep updating, i love this story.
Keir'sSecretAdmirer chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
GAHHHHH!

I AM GOING TO TEAR THIS SITE APART!

GGGGRRRRRRRR! CURSE YOU ! CURSE CURSE CURSE YOOOUUU!

*will you just calm down already?*

**HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? (breathes fire) AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, WHY AREN'T YOU UPSETTTT?**

"there is this thing called 'patience'*

**(looking at calm self with confused eyes)**

*(ignores crazy)...and there is this other thing called 'self-control'*

**(looks at screen and talks through puckered lips quietly) So says the crazy one that talks to herself**

*Shut up! Now I'm upset!*

**Psshh! About damn time! But your'e upset for an entirely different and WRONG reason**

*hmmmph!*

**SOOOO ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!**

*(points to crazy that is banging head on the wall screaming "ANGRY & EFF YOU ")...She's upset because...we were SOOOO SUPER DUPER UPPER Excited to see a message from our GODDESS KEIR...*

(this is what happened.)

-sent Goddess a review. *bows to her with sparkly love-dovey anime love-struck eyes*

-kept check mail to see if there was a response.

-disappointed

-no response again

-even more disappointed

-checks again

-nope

-hmm...maybe she realizes you're a crazy ass biatch and she wants nothing to do with you.

"oh woe woe woe!" (we both cried)

**SAY IT ISN'T SO! Please tell me * Tell me * my other half that it isn't so! WOE WOE WOE is me!**

*Just shut up and be patient*

**BUt what will I do if our Goddess (gasp) our Goddess...(throws back of hand over forehead) oh woe, if she...if she...our Goddess...forsakes us?**

*rolls eyes*

**Si...(singing) Deus...me...re...linquit...**

*oh brother! Will you shut up already! Let's go get work done. Check again later...(Drags her off by the hair...she's still screaming Woe woe Woe...singing Si deus me relinquit)

-I know this isn't a typical review, then again, I'm not a typical reviewer so, on with the show!-

-runs errands

-comes home

-do more chores

-checks mail GASP!

SHHRRIEEKKKSSSS and giggles

**BOUNCES BOUNCES BOUNCES Message from GOddess! Message from GODDESS!**

*see? learn a little patience*

*WHATEVERRRRR...i don't care what you say cuz I've got MESSAGE FROM GODDESS MESSAGE FROM GODDESS**

-goes to read message

**BOUNCES BOUNCES HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY GRINS GRINS SMILES SMILES**

O.O

NOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CURSE CURSE CURSE YOU !

This message has been truncated due to length. To view in full, please visit

site.

WTF? WTF?

**Rushes to log-in to **

**Rushes to check inbox**

WTF? CURSE YOU DAMN ! WHY MUST I WAIT 24 hours TO CHECK MY INBOX...?

*hits ** on the head with a vase...watches ** falls to the floor with stars in her eyes and birds flying around her head*

*oops...*

*now that she's out...We are just dying over here since we cannot see the rest of the message. And was SO SO SO SO HAPPY and EXCITED that you love us!...er...me...er...yeah...*

*and then goes to read Narcissus so can leave message since FF not allowing to leave message etc until 24 hours after account has been opened.*

Once again, my beautiful...tres belle, mademoiselle...your writing...ahh...exquisite beyond words. The feelings are soooooo deep, so real, the touch, the sound, the pain, the pleasure, the hunger, the hatred, the jealousy, the love, the undeniable anguish, and the love...ahhhh l'amour...

How you have acquire such a talent for writing is beyond comprehension. It is a talent, a gift, a...love. Has to be love.

You're my Goddess and I swoon each time I read your work. In all honesty, I normally skim through most of the authors on . The ones who suck well, I don't waste my time on. The ones who are good, sometimes I get jealous and I'm like "bleh" whatever. .

But you...you, I slow down. Everything...all the world around me shuts down. (I lock my kids in their room and threatened them hell hath no fury...if they should bother me)

I read your work and I want to smile, cry, clap, jump, pinch myself. I want to admire you, adore you, hate you...I am so jealous! SO envious! but soooo smitten too. I feel like Kaoru right now.

You're my Hikaru. And I love you. So I could never hate you, I could never be envious, jealous or despise you. I WORSHIP YOU!

*oh shit! she woke up.*

**LOVES HAWT SMEXY SMEXY GODDESS! ALWAYS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS AND FOREVER!**

**(Glares at Keir's fiance) GO AWAY! SHE's ALL MINE!**

*Shut up**!*

**NEVER! MY GODDESS BELONGS TO ME! I SHALL KIDNAP HER AND LOVE HER AND NEVER EVER LET HER GO AND I WILL DO LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SPECIAL THINGS WITH HER**

*and by special things you mean...*

**Snickers wickedly...VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL THINGS. SPECIAL UNHOLY THINGS THAT SHE WILL LOVE. YAY!**

*oh dear*

Well, I think anyone who reads this review is going to go

O.o

WTF?

I am in no means trying to err...I don't know the word...not 'bribe' ...perhaps 'flatter'...? Yes, I am in no means trying to falsely flatter you.

I, from the very bottom of my heart, admire you. Your writing is exquisite and so wonderful. Please, while you are not really working for anyone, please do consider writing seriously. Because you will have us all under your spell. It is a gift. A wonderful gift bestowed on you. PLEASE PLEASE I WANT MORE. I WANT SO MUCH More.

(And I love that Crime and Punishment. Yours but also the original. I'm a bookworm. and a perv and yeah...)

I shall erect an alter to worship you! (Your fiance must think I'm completely nuts! He is correct) BUT I AM NUTS FOR YOU!

*STEALS YOU AWAY*

...the obsession spreads so that even the calm and collected one is broken down and acts upon the reckless desires...
Keir'sSecretAdmirer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aha! Did you miss your stalker?

*grins*

This chapter sounded so sad. I wanted to ask you too, because the story hasn't been updated for a while and it doesn't say 'complete' is it still on-going? Because I'm afraid to read more if it isn't complete. GAH! I can't read unfinished stories. Drives me insane!

now I have an inconspicuous account to stalk you even more. *Snickers evilly*

As always, your writing is flawless and makes me drool. It's almost like watching Atsushi Sakurai sing...soooooo soooo soooo beautiful! So captivating. So enchanting. So mesmerizing.

have a wonderful day! Remember you've got a perv Stalker now!

I'd soooo love to do flowers for your wedding too! (I'm so damn weird and random)
sleepey.TODD chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Is that it? no no no please tell me that aint it! im hopin there is more! there had better be more... PLEASE! I like this story but i wonder how they are gonna keep the twins together.
Chetanlaiho chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Like I feared the story doesn't go on xD I know its a (really) long shot but I'd love to read the rest of this some day
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A very promising start, I see there are only two chapters and it's quite old so I suppose it has been discontinued, shame _
Stargazer chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
How is Kyouya going to fix this mess?
Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hiksru sounds a bit abusive but Kaoru loves him anyway

my question is why?
CyberVampire chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
maybe he is having sex with kao because he loves him and not haru

besides why is kao talking about a storm?

and how is kyo going to fix this mess?

please please update soon
CyberVampire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
it seems like hika is in love with kao but kao doesn't see that

is that why hika is rough?
MechanicalChild chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
WRITE MORE. NOW. D: Pretty please with strawberries on top? D:
cyberangle chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
How can Kyouya help Hikaru and Kaoru

please please please update soon

its driving me insane TT
cyberangle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
why is Hikaru so rough with Kaoru?

why is Kaoru feeding Hikarus rage?

grate story