Reviews for Silent Screams in Darkened Basements
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 1 . 8/20
Bella storia!
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I might actually start hating harry now..
nemesis191 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Absolutely amazing. Brilliantly done, this one-shot really did take my breath away.
Hermione's strict but merciful moral saves not only the life of one innocent man, but also the souls of his torturers, blinded by hate and prejudice.
I don't know what else to say except that this piece will instantly be added to my list of favs.
Keep writing!
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That. Was really good! It was awesomeness! :D
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is so good! I love it. :) Thanks for the read!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
YES! granger rocks!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Really well done! I enjoyed reading this piece.
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was an amazing little story. Not often does Hermione stand up for her truths and ideals in fanfiction, but this suited her perfectly. And where you ended it left a world of possibilities :)

X

-C.Q
yay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
"It's the difference between vengeance and justice,"

Exactly! Awesome line!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I would have liked it to be more romantic, but it was a really good story nonetheless.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Now that’s powerful, thought-provoking writing.

Ethical dilemmas belong to the individual, as do the actions they perform – or don’t. This isn’t, as both Snape and Hermione realise, about him – it’s about Hermione being faced with a life-defining choice. In that moment, she has to decide whether she trusts her friends more than her own conscience, whether she can stand against them – and what exactly she can do without betraying either herself or her loyalties.

There’s a lot here that is not shown, as with the exception of Hermione’s initial standoff, everything is from Snape’s point of view. So I don’t know what passed between the Order members that left her wandless with their tortured enemy under her hands, but it makes for a fascinating counterpoint to listen to the victim justifying his torturers to his rescuer – and makes clear the truth of what Hermione has already said, that they are in danger of becoming indistinguishable from the evil that they have been fighting.

Thanks for the read.
Turtle1999 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is written so well! You did a great job on it! Way to go! :)
villafoo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Amazing
beexfeatheryduster chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was a well written piece, and I liked the points that Hermione came up with regarding the war and the different sides. Her conversation with Severus was very well written and encompased a lot of very interesting points regarding war and how it can change people.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Thank God for the compassionate girl.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »