Reviews for Five People Who Found Out About Nick and Greg
terboDC1980 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Love the whole series! Thanks so much! I love Nick and Greg.
YamiRisa chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I like..
royalloyal chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Each chapter could be read as a standalone story or together - either way - simply fantastic! Characters were spot-on and the way they each came to find out about Nick and Greg was totally plausible. Great, great story. Thanks for sharing.
Renn chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Well I gotta say I loved each and every one of those fics...perfct stand-alones in their own right. Very well written, never boring and to me, always in character. Thanks for sharing!
Abbycus Forensicus chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
This is brilliant! I'm very glad I stumbled across this peice, it's unlike anything I've read before. You have the characters down perfectly and manage to capture subtle things about them that makes the story more believeable and very true to the style of CSI writing. I love how you wrote Nick and Greg's relationship from other people's points of view and kept them fresh, individual and interesting without running into any clich├ęs. Each chapter was unpredictable and exciting and for this I'll be sure to check out more of your writing.
slicky chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
i like your story its funny and are you going to add each more charpters to it
Jazmingirl chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I love it amazing story
Rainack chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Wow! Loved it!
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
I want a sleep over with Nick and Greg
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Gill not always the most observate of social nicties.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I don't know if others feel like this but I have many friends. Some of whom happen to be gay. To me the most important part is that they are my friends. And happy. That is all I truly care about
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Catherine would think that they are cute together
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I never liked the idea of Sara and Greg
sara-fan3 chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely love this story, I already read it somewhere else (WMTDB maybe?) and I loved it! It's very well-written, I really like it :)
overchay chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
This story was so sweet, and just perfect. I love getting to see the relationship from outside points of view.