Reviews for Connected
TheDarkestTalent chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
...even tho I knew what was going to happen...I cried my heart out...

-TheDarkestTalent
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Was the baithingsuit a bikini? O.o
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
This chapter was sad, but I loved it! Servant of Evil gets me every time. :
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This isn't garbage! I loved this chapter, and thought it was absolutely adorable. :D
alphaprincess0803 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Lol I had my itunes on shuffle and "Servant of Evil" came on just as I read this chapter. Perfect timing, huh?

I don't know why your overall summary says "complete and utter garbage" because it's actually pretty amazing. Ya know? Oh well. That's better than saying, "I suck at summaries! Better inside!"

I hate those. Really.

Amazing job! The oneshots are so cute. Hope you update soon! :D

Theresa
KYUUxKYUU chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
*Sobbing dramaticaly*

NO LEN, NO!

Guillotines scare the crap out of me. O_O

_

(Isn't it "Ah, it's tea time"?
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
im sorry but this one is confusing
Aki WildQueen chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
*cries very hard*

I both love and hate that song. I cry EVERY time.

Your oneshots are all very nice tho.
rimiburt chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
THESE ONE-SHOTS.

I love them 8D

And this one... ;_; So sad! You did the ending so well, it gave me chills.

Sadsad.

Awesome job! 8D
orangeer chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
What song is it based on? I have no idea! jk

The poem (dunno if its a poem or not, I'm probably wrong)at the end was epic and sad! My friend would probably say, "It was, 'Disgustingly depressing'." because of the guillotine and how he died.

Please update!
WitchJuliana chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
OMG ITS A NEW FIC WITH A NEW SONG IVE NEVER HEARD OF! OMG OMG OMG!

yeah right C: i really like the ending, its really good and sad. yeah that too.
vegetables are tasty chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
so

servant of evil is actually a REALLY OVERDONE THING (WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED)

but oh my gosh

that ending

i guess i have a sort of maybe weakness for poetry.

but that was amazing i don't even

there were a few grammatical errors, especially concerning dialogue and SEMICOLONS (also, as a general rule, english doesn't use two exclamation marks)

but

oh my gosh

that poem at the end (because i don't know what you think, but i think it's a poem for sure)

ah oh my gosh oh my gosh i want to quote it twenty times to express my adoration.
yams are delicious chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
omg wut song is it? i cant tell!

XD j/k, I'm playing around. Quite awesome, Cafe! I liked your Halloween Funfest entry as well, it had that impressive frightening feel. But anyway, back on topic. That was sad, and I liked how the opening scene seemed like the present yet was revealed to be somewhat of a flashback.

The transition between the poetry-like part and the prose is a little rough, but it's okay. It's generally difficult to switch between the two smoothly, and you did so quite gracefully. Something I think would help with it would be more description as Rin goes through the streets and a gradual crescendo of contemporary elements until it transitions fully. This is because switch between poetry-things and prose during actions (not dialogue) is a more contemporary idea.

Nice, though. I like your descriptions that show Rin's emotions in the beginning scene when they switch clothes. :)
orangeer chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
All the one-shot chapters were awesome! Wait till Kaito tells everyone! Glad he has that big mouth of his...jk!

Len would look adorable in glasses, so he really doesn't need contacts to impress Rin. Rin would love ya know matter what' cha look like, Len! Can't wait for the Proof of Life/Soundless Voice oneshot, no rush.

Please update!
Lumrosa-chan chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Really great one-shots! Can't wait to see more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »