Reviews for The Chosen Saviours
Rhea.Lament chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I think Shikamaru should stay alive. His intelligence would come in handy. Lee at the other end of the rope seems possible. Stubborn guy, won't die easily. I like your story so far. Nice to see that this Sasuke still preserves some reason and compassion. update soon!
novelreader chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I like it. I kind of did though of what would happen if Danzo did control the village. your discriptions are good. he kind of reminds me of another hitler in my opinion. which im going to give you an idea in case you have writers block. write about the tragic and horrible things going on in Konoha and elaberate is all i have to say. you have to kind of think twisted for this and might feel horrible after. it seem danzo's interested in experimentation. have u seen what he fif with those uchiha eyes. just imagine what he would do with other kekkia genkias, he might even use clans for his own needs like those two body gaurd he had took with him to the kage meeting. the aburame and yamanake in case you've read the manga. danzo is a total facist, only caring about loyalty. he's obciously nationalistic in a bad way. he may even have konaha in war with the other country just to conquer. great job in putting everyone in character except Sasuke because right now he's insane. he believes more in hate not justice though that does seem to be his moto since all vengence could be thought as more his famalies justice from their murder. Still after his brother's death, everything he had known was a lie and since he hated for so long, he can't let go of it because he is still empty. his family'd murderer is still out there and his home had been his enemy all along. I think he lost all his morality and is slowly slipping into insanity especially since it seem madara has the strings in manipulating him. i'd like to know what madara's part in the story is
mikinyet chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Really interesting idea. Hopefully Naruto and Sasuke's teams will meet up and be able to work together but Danzo isn't going to make it easy for them.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
My only complaint is that there is not enough of this.
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Thanks for the song rec. I don't normally like that band, but the song is really good.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Ah, so Sasuke isn't going to be a total bastard in this one.
x.sasu.x.hina.x chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Hey.

This seems like a very interesting story. Definitely different from stories I have read, and yeah over all its cool! Keep it up! And I hope you update soon!

:D :D :D
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Awesomeness is in this plot.

I give the intro 5 smilies.
D chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I have always liked team 8 and their tracking abilities would certainly be very useful considering Naruto's current predicament.
x.autumn.o chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I thought it was fantastic, only thing that bugged me were some slight grammar mistakes. (Though I'm not the best author in the world, either. ;D)

Anyway, great job! I can't wait to read more!
The Desiree Incident chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Hinata, I believe in you! I mean, Hinata's smart, right?

She'll figure out what that missing piece is, and hopefully things will get back to speed?

So many people died... I'm glad Sasuke's going to avenge their deaths... But seriously? Avenging... Is that all he sees knows and could do?
Gravenimage chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Great story and the plot is very good plus I love Alter Bridge can you put some Disturbed too that is if you like Disturbed update soon.
Mano mtmrrmsn.com chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Wow, this looks like one cool developing story!

You write team Taka very well...Will they have to change their name *again*? :P And that sounds just like Danzo, but the Hyugas siding up with him is a big surprise... I feel sorry for Neji though.

Btw, what about the rest of the gang? Rock lee, Shino, Kiba, Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji... maybe the Sand siblings and their village can help avenge Konoha as well? Is it gonna happen? :D

Keep up the good work :) I'll be waiting for the next update... xD
The Desiree Incident chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Oh. Wow... Fucking Akatsuki & Elders & Danzou's...

How could it get this bad? It couldn't possibly happen overnight.

And now Sasuke's against the same people as Remainder of Team 7

I wonder what's going to happen now... So please update soon!
Immortalmerc chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting story plz write more