Reviews for Listen to the Doctor, Dear
Magister Ludi chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Zexion makes it to Lexaeus.

Axel, Demyx, and Xigbar rescue Saix.

And how about Xaldin for the last one.
Lighting princess chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
WAT ABOUT LARXENE? i think Zexion smells her and then Axel goes to save her! I'M A BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG LARXEL FAN! 3 :)
emo.xiggy chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Zexion must make it to Lexaeus! He must! Please write more!
Nevereel chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Whoa, what are they doing to Larxene and Roxas? You gotta write about them next. And poor Zexion, almost made it to Lexaeus.

There are a few spelling/missing words problems, but overall the plot is getting deeper.

On a side note: GO ZEXION! You can do it! Zexion is my 2nd fav character, so I believe in him!
Brinkmess chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Pretty cool story. I like how you adapt the story to the readers deisres; you have a very good imagination and your flexible with your story line. as for BS-I beleive it is technically impossible to play it with only two people, becuase hatever you don't have the other is sure to have. You would need at least three in order to play.

Any who; I'm gonna alert this story; so update often!
Nigtalea chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Poor Zexion... I hope he makes it to Lex. Also Xig, Dem and Axel should unrap Saix and try to get him out of there but he doesn't recognise them or something, not completely sure but yeah... Can't wait to see Larxene and the Organisation member I chose is Xaldin. dunno why (ipy-dipy works every everytime) but I did.
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Wow pretty good. Except there were a few errors. Nothing big, but it wouldn't hurt to go back over this chapter again. I can't wait to find out what happens next. For my Organization membr I pick Marluxia. I wonder whom ever we pick is going to be a daddy, after all Larxene is in the maternity ward.
Xed14thKey chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
lol still awesome :D

I'd like to know what's happened to Xaldin...
BeyondBirthday187 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Marluxia! 8D
Damned Lolita chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Good lord. This is fantastic and also kind of horrifying which is what totally makes it fantastic. Superb. Not much critique I can give...

Seriously, wtf with Roxas in the nursery? Creepy undertone is creepy. And awesome.

/Eagerly awaiting more/
emo.xiggy chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Great story. I like it quite a bit. Umm... Axel and Demyx... I think they should go see ! Creepy nuns! Update soon! Toodle-oo!

SymphonicMetalChocobos chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
i vote for axel and demyx to go to Xigbar cause he needs mor fanfics and appearances! anyway, i love the story, kee it going!
Kopa chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
The plot and the concept of this story is great, it's well thought out and it has great potential.

The only thing that lets you down is your spelling and grammar, mostly it's good, but it's obvious that you use the spell check without reviewing it yourself after. More than once was 'nor' spelt as 'noir', and there are a lot of sentences where random words were left out, or added in.

If this is sorted out, then this has the potential to be a very good story. :)

I won't vote, because I like what happens in stories to be a surprise, so I await your next chapter eagerly and hope you take note of my suggestions~
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Since no one has written a review and there seems to be a tie for Xigbar and the basment, is it cheeting to vote twice? Basment pleze! XD
Emerald Moonrose chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Larxene! Send them to Larxene! Or the dark secret... No, Larxene. And, the game was correct. I'm surprised Luxord didn't try to pull anything during it, but hey, he's an honest guy. Right?

I liked the nun idea too… it just seemed to fit. Then again, I'm kind of against churches, so I might not be the best judge…

Can't wait for the next update!