Reviews for Destiny Thwarted by a Wish
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I very much enjoyed this take on the Buffyverse. It was a bit out there, true, but it was still fun to read.
Thanks for sharing,
Alley Cat
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
woah
Opal Eyed chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Epic. Pure awesomeness. Win. I LOVE this! It's very cool!
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh my gosh, so imaginative! 'The Wish' is one of my Top 20 favorite eps and I loved your exploration of it! The back story you provided for the Wishverse really strengthened the narrative and gave it some nice depth. Ending it with that scene of the three of them on that bench outside SDHS was a pretty stirring/surprising ending. Looking forward to reading more from you!
ShayleeAlf chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
you gave them a second chance. i bow at your feet. they can be happy...YAY! thanks for the great read. cheers, :)
Ares chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh yes. To have our heroes see what should have been was brilliant. Perhaps that was their destiny. Wonderful fic.
wheeeliegirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
that was good but strage!

i was thinking cole and alex wedding will be tradtional but alex's ring should be different becuse SHE is different.

i like that you have the updates on your profile. its nice to know the progress on a story.

what is this new joss show? is it just a rumer? if you know tell me please.
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I was intrigued by this. A little confused at first by the description, but once I started reading it was impossible to stop. Great work, I loved it. I'd really like to see you do something like this again, something very psychological and less based on a story arc.
riencrz chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Really interesting. I like the image of just the 2 of them sitting in the sea of grayness with Buffy's head buried in Angel's chest. Sigh.

You said you have been reading a lot Wishverse fanfiction recently, anything good?
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Love it!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Nice and please update soon thanks.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting concept. And with the Buffyverse trotting all over the map of the afterlife, nothing says it wouldn't fly. Plus, any new take on a Buffy/Angel love story pretty much wins me over immediately. But I thought they were both very much in character throughout it, even taking into account the different people that their alternate-universe experiences have made them. I think my special affection in fan fiction is for angst happy ending. Wishverse FTW.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yes, it was odd but I liked it. Although the two of them nmight have continued to look for an alternative world if they realized this one wouldn't turn out so wonderfully.