Reviews for Love Unexpected
XtremeMNCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
LOL! I love the last line of this chapter! So far this is shaping up to be a great story! LOVE the first chapter, you've definitely captured my attention!

Adam, Jay and Chris were total jerks to her. GRR! LOL!

Have a great day! Happy writing! :oD
BigSOAFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Awesome first chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OH sweet! I would love to have Mr. Orton in my apt for the night! I like this story and I look forward to an update!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
At least Sophia is a good friend.

Mandy
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story, I hope you update soon
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
YAY! NEW STORY! *Does a happy dance*

adamcopeland - hearts.

randyorton - hearts.

I am in love with this story, already. Ooh, Olivia is such a pretty name. So is Sophia. ;)

Shoot, Olivia is hecka lucky to be serving those WWE Superstars. She better quit frontin' & jump

Adam or Randy's bones! Lmfao! Hahaha, Chris called her an assclown. That's like his favorite word,

isn't it? Well, Olivia was nice enough to help Randy out ... wait a dag on second.

SHE COULD HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF DRUNK RANDY! Britty, I know YOU would have taken advantage, huh? :P

Who wouldn't take a drunk Randy, and do some nasty things to him. In the back of his Hummer, too.

Oh, the fantasies. Lmao. This story is freaking awesome so far. You're off to a great start, dahlin.

UPDATTE! :)

xo,

Bianca.
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter whenever you post the second chapter