Reviews for Unrequited
KotOR-Luvr chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Dude! You gotta get that chapter in! You can't leave us hanging like that! Please, write more! You are such a good author; the details are exquisite, and there weren't any spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see. Keep up the good work!
KotOR-MSTR chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
DUDE! U can't just leave us hangin' like that! U TOTALLY have to continue that! Please? It would most certainly satisfy the curiosity of what happens next!
xPessimisticLoserx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
please do continue _
fan of the story chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Please continue. I love the story but it would be even beter if the two would end up being together. So PLEASE don't end it here.
Sedgehammer chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I would like to see you continue this-it's very passionate and well-written. Honestly, I started reading this for Atton and ended up more interested in Visas and Mical. I liked the Han/Leia/Luke plug, although it's a little strange to think of the exile as being anything similar to the princess, the implication that the Exile sees Mical as something of a brother is nice, despite his feelings.

Playing as a male, I favored Visas over the Handmaiden and the Echani stopped talking to me-which I came to regret. It's been a few years, but I just picked it up again and played F for the first time, and I was surprised at the differences in the way I perceive the characters. I bring Atton everywhere I go, I actually listen to all of Mira's dialogue, and I genuinely want Visas to feel a sense of happiness for once. And Kreia feels more like a mother than she did to me before (my mom is cold and callous, but ever-present with the leading comments and guidance-she's not that old, though).

Anyway, this is very nice. I like the Disciple as a character, but romantically speaking, Atton is preferable. Still, I think that Mical and Visas present perfect outlets for their respective needs and passions. Mical can aid her in her redemption, she can offer him companionship and a new perspective on the universe, and they can both affect their mutual dependency on the Exile. There's a major difference between loyalty and hero-worship, and they would both seem a bit healthier if they could stand with more of their own strength (rather than leaning on the Exile).

If you write more, I will certainly read it.
Meesh chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*wide eyes* Visas/Mical! I was intrigued when I first thought of the pairing (when I saw your fanfic), and I have to say.. it's utterly fantastic! I feel the ESB reference was a little.. obvious.. but it still worked within the context of the story. I'd suggest making it all your own from this point forward; you have a great storytelling method.

This is the only story I've ever read that was Visas/Mical, and I have to say.. I'm utterly intrigued! Thanks to you, I think it very well may become my favorite AU pairing! O_O

Oh, and Atton's "my turn" line? I won't use profanity, but let's just say that a string of profanity followed by "BRILLIANT" is exactly how I'd describe it. Great characterization! :D

Please, please, please continue it.
Lady Exile chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
GAH!

CONTINUE.

I love this!
Auralee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
more please?
BladeOfFarfalla chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Lol, I love the ref to ESB, a little blatant for my taste but nice all the same. I've never read any Mical/Visas, it was a nice change. A few spelling and grammatical errors, but didn't detract too much from the point. Good job :D
blackghost7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow...I don't know who to feel bad for in this situation. Damn love triangles...or would this be a square? Nah...definitely a triangle with Visas as a random point out in the middle of nowhere...

As usual, great work dearie. Keep up the good work!
verakdt chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
A very promising story I would encourage you to continue with. I love the idea of Mical and Visas, even though the Exile in this story strikes me as one who doesn't want to make a decision, not yet at least. Thanks for sharing this first chapter with us.
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
You better continue, or else! Seriously though, this is very touching and should be continued.
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was lovely. Please continue.