Reviews for Days of Our Lives
CloakBlade chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
I know that you haven't updated in four years, but this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. Everything between Takeru and Hikari is so natural and real. They are slowly realizing their feelings for one another. I really do hope you update in the near future.
Seany Mac chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story because it is easily the best Takari fic I've ever read. I think honestly the best thing about it is the elegant simplicity. You do so much with this kind of minimalist approach to the story that involves the two characters doing basic mundane activities that you would expect them to be doing. There's no deus ex machinas forcing them together to spit out their feelings etc etc. I love that you're just letting it evolve organically with these two, showing just how slowly these realizations bubble to the surface as their relationship moves from best friends to something more. I see that you haven't updated this fic in almost 4 years, which is really a shame because this story is amazing so far. I assume that you have perfectly valid real life reasons to abandon this silly fic, but I do wish that you would revisit it someday and potentially finish it. Either way I really felt obligated to review and say how much I enjoy this story because you really do amazing work making it seem almost easy and naturalistic. I definitely envy and admire your skills as a writer. Kudos on an amazing story.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
The title was lovely and well-suited for the last paragraph.

Takeru and Hikari both seem to slowly be realizing that there feelings might not be so platonic.

I really feel like you did an excellent job of handling their progressing relationship. It feels so real. Truly. That's no easy feat. So often stories portray love with all this grandeur and these "perfect" moments. Those stories are good, too, mind you, but a story that conveys love in this way... is so special and meaningful. Because it feels so real.

Again, I say that you're an amazing writer.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
1.) Your author's note makes me want a big, frosted doughnut that's covered in sprinkles and a hot cup of coffee.
1A.) This story tends to make me feel the weather... like, it's eighty degrees and sunny here, but I feel like I need a big cup of hot cocoa because it's cold and rainy.
2.) I love the chapter title and quote...
Okay, now I need to actually read the chapter...
AND OH MY GOSH WONDERFUL. I love Takeru's caffeine addiction. Hikari the morning person. The date comment. The "Right?"

I have to say, I knew that this wasn't finished when I started reading, but I read it anyway because I knew they'd be framed like one-shots, but I'm so disappointed this story isn't finished. I mean, they're one-shots, but they're connected and I know there's got to be a lot more to this story and it's just so awesome. I feel like I should be paying to read this. I feel like someone should make it into a manga. It's so fantastic.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Ah, this story is so amazing. This chapter was excellent and perfect. I loved it.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Another fabulous chapter. I like the way you characterize Hikari: driven by expectations, stressed, and possibly OCD, but then when she's around Takeru :D It's amazing. I loved the ending. Takeru is such a schemer.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Oh, my goodness! The end was so perfect. And this part "She set her mug down on the coffee table and fussed around looking for a movie. She didn't ask him what he wanted to watch; they always spent twenty minutes bickering about what made a good movie before they watched whatever she wanted to watch anyway. She skipped right to the winning part this time, and Takeru resisted the urge to comment on that." seemed so realistic. And the part where he smiled through the movie. So perfect.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I liked "Bright Eyes." And Takeru being so easygoing with the whole We-can-be-wherever-we-want-here at the show. Another great chapter!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Another excellent chapter. I liked the analogy for Davis getting excited. hahaha. And I enjoyed Takeru's cheer and concern.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This was a really cute chapter. I could really see them walking the crowded streets and in the music shop: I loved the detail of the music shop, by the way.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I really liked the part about Takeru's titanium bubble. haha. This is a great story.
LILFOC chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I love this story (which I just re-read) its probably one of the most natural and feel good portrayals of their relationship...
I hope you end this even though your last update was 3yrs ago
one thing that bothered me in this last particular chapter was Takeru complaining about not being good at english and Hikari helping in it, while the other chapters had this situation being the otherway round with Takeru finding english easy and helping Hikari with it while she helped him with the sciences
just thought I'll point it out cause it bugged me a little
but other than that I love this story and your writing in general and Takari and I hope you find the inspiration to update this (I know your still writing cause you updated another one of your stories recently...right when I was looking for this story in a mood to re read it )
LILFOC chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
This stories are so beautiful... short, simple and sweet
I love how you've portrayed their relationship... its very natural with hints of something more
I especially love Takeru in this!
unclique chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Squit Ayumin chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I really enjoyed this. I love your writing style and the charming way you have portrayed these two. It's been a while, but I hope you will update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »