Reviews for A Fleeting Moment
AnnieAltman88 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I think it's totally awesome. I've always had a thing for Ryella. I don't know why, haha. Anyways, great job. I love your descriptions. There definitely needs to be more Ryella fics so thanks for the contribution :)
SNeptune21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Quick, but passionate. I love it! 3
Dawn Coffin chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I've read a million stories & I like long ones - I never usually read one shots unless I'm desperate for something to read. This is the best thing I've ever read!
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I liked it, its how Ryella should be - connecting through music with so much passion
SageK chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Good Story! Are you going to continue it?
Ingu chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, oh wow, that was absolutely beautiful and amazing. Have you thought about continuing this? It would be absolutely wonderful if you do! Make it AU, make them be togther! I loved the wonderful imagery, loved it, excellent story!
Super Reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I was so surprised to see a new oneshot from one of my favorite Ryella writers. And then I was happy. This oneshot was so adorable! And it certainly seems like it could happen (even though it didn't). Wonderful job with this. And don't worry too much about His Hips...I think everyone knows how stressful and crazy life can be. :)
The Summer Breeze chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
hey you're back!

i'm still expectng an update of his hips, but this sure made me happy :D

really great (and passionate!)

loved it!