Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Shadow of an Empire
Firem78910 chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
um do you plan on updating
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Hi Lord Molldybutt. I just finished reading all your Kingdom Hearts stories and I really like them. But are you going to finish Shadow of an Empire? I really want to know what happens with Sora and Kairi's baby and how the fight in the Star Wars galaxy ends. Please continue the story.?
Samantha Peace HeartStar chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
One sentence:Update this story NOW! Seriously it's your best one ever!

-Sincerely Samantha Peace HeartStar
Anonymous chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
It certainly seems the story has been discontinued (though please do feel free to prove me wrong), but if you're still here, could you put up the synopses you used to have posted for what the later stories in the series would have been? If you're well and truly done, it would at least give a sense of finality.
Bluehood103 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Is the next chapter king sora and queen kairi having a baby boy name Skye Hikari learn to wield a keyblade
Jt chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Great to see u couldnt finish this good story very disappointing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You realize of course that as of late, this could actually happen in a cannon game seeing as how The Walt Disney Company has just bought Lucasfilm. That includes the rights to Star Wars, Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, and Indiana Jones, as well as all of their related films, comic books, toys, video games etc... So yeah. We very easily could see Square Enix putting a world based off of Star Wars or Indiana Jones. Then again, I guess I shouldn't hold my breath on that one seeing as how Disney also owns the Muppets, Marvel, and Pixar and they still have yet to put any references at all to any of those franchises.
stardust902 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
update please
Bluehood103 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
When the next chapter?
SoraLego278 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Come along, sing a song, and join the jamboree! (Mickey Mouse Club March)

This was such an intense and interesting chapter! I may not have seen every scene in Star Wars: Episode V (blame technical difficulties for THAT), but this really seemed to bring the story to life! I can't wait to see what happens next!

I have a little request for you: could you check out my own Kingdom Hearts fanfiction AND review it? I've already uploaded the first three chapters a while back, but haven't received a single review from it!

Could you please let me know what you think? Thank you so much!
rogers900 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Im trying to get the reviews up to 250

Please finish this i wanna know what happens to kairis baby and left off at the best part in the movie

Well pm me and please let me know if you plan to finish or cliff-hang it i cant wait to see the ending
rogers900 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Hey man wheres the nex chapter at

I know writing takes a while but its been like 3 years since chapter 20 can you at least tell us whats keeping you we might be able to give you ideas
rogers900 chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Amazing story and amazing series please finish it out i wanna know what happens to sora and kairi's child and i wanna know how the Battle Of The Death Star goes BTW im faving story and you
rogers900 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hey man love the story

Ive read all 20 chptrs

Please im begging u PLEASE finish the story

PM me and lemme know if u will please
tmp1114 chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
When the next chapter it been two years so take your time ok.