Reviews for Star Crossed
Janice chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Still waiting up on the next chapter for this story. by far, it's my favorite still, even after a year has already passed. However, once you update, I'm sure many readers will immediately read and/or reread the entire story (:. Best of luck, Katsuko!
cutecookiechick chapter 29 . 12/28/2011
that was really good. who knew ion liked kiba. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Wasp chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Greeeeeeeat story! Beautiful moment between sasu saku was breathtaking and heartaching!
mUmaRhz chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
awwww i had tears!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 28 . 6/30/2011
Cool chapterXP
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
O my god Im so lost
cutecookiechick chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
Im so glad you updated. I feel bad for all of them. I hope they can defeat the enemy. Can't wait till the next chapter.
SorrowfulTear22 chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
I love your story PLEASE continue I would die to hear what happens next! :)
pockybandits89 chapter 27 . 5/9/2011
please please update
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I haven't actually read the story yet, coz I gotta do my homework, but I'm reviewing this so I can find it easily later.
Janii chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
it's been MONTHS already! You really should update on your story! :[ everytime I'm on here, I'm always checking up on this story! But it's never updated ]: sadface. Hope you'll continue this soon, becausee you stopped at the biggest cliffhanger ever! :[
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
AHHHH IM IN TEARS TTTT

I LOVE Sasuke's total reaction though unlike some fics that just leave him depressed and whatever. Anger, crazy LOVE IT :D

i hope to read more soon! Love the SuiKar moment as well(;

update when you have the chance! Please and Thank You(:
David Bowie chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
Omfg this story is epic! the romance, the tragedy, gthe adventure, the angst...the SUSPENSE that will be killing me until you UPDAAAAAAAAATE! :)
cutecookiechick chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
my eyes teared up. i feel so bad for sasuke. i hope they can be together in the end.
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
And she is going to be allforgiving soul? Some like "You can threat me like im nothing but dirt on your feet, but ill love you and will be loyal no matter what"

I think Sakura became good and reurned in her normal state way too fast. Should i remind you, how everyone in team 7 threated her?

-Kakashi never really traned her, always paying attention to his favs

-Naruto tald her that hes saving Sasuke not because of promice he gave to her (such a great friend he is, to everyone, but not to Sakura)

-Sai is just Sai with his {censored} nicknames (never really liked him)

-... and our great super star Sasuke (explanation not needed i belive)