Reviews for Star Crossed
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
?FRER
Janice chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Still waiting up on the next chapter for this story. by far, it's my favorite still, even after a year has already passed. However, once you update, I'm sure many readers will immediately read and/or reread the entire story (:. Best of luck, Katsuko!
cutecookiechick chapter 29 . 12/28/2011
that was really good. who knew ion liked kiba. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Wasp chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Greeeeeeeat story! Beautiful moment between sasu saku was breathtaking and heartaching!
mUmaRhz chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
awwww i had tears!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 28 . 6/30/2011
Cool chapter~XP
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
O my god Im so lost
cutecookiechick chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
Im so glad you updated. I feel bad for all of them. I hope they can defeat the enemy. Can't wait till the next chapter.
SorrowfulTear22 chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
I love your story PLEASE continue I would die to hear what happens next! :)
pockybandits89 chapter 27 . 5/9/2011
please please update
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I haven't actually read the story yet, coz I gotta do my homework, but I'm reviewing this so I can find it easily later.
Janii chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
it's been MONTHS already! You really should update on your story! :[ everytime I'm on here, I'm always checking up on this story! But it's never updated ]: sadface. Hope you'll continue this soon, becausee you stopped at the biggest cliffhanger ever! :[
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
AHHHH IM IN TEARS TTTT

I LOVE Sasuke's total reaction though unlike some fics that just leave him depressed and whatever. Anger, crazy LOVE IT :D

i hope to read more soon! Love the SuiKar moment as well(;

update when you have the chance! Please and Thank You(:
David Bowie chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
Omfg this story is epic! the romance, the tragedy, gthe adventure, the angst...the SUSPENSE that will be killing me until you UPDAAAAAAAAATE! :)
cutecookiechick chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
my eyes teared up. i feel so bad for sasuke. i hope they can be together in the end.