Reviews for The first time I met Roxas
DoctorGleeWolf chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
please update soon! I love this story and I can't wait for more! D
Yuuaku Hikari chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I had opened to another page randomly, trying to find something good. I came across a sex scene, and flipped back a couple pages to start from the beginning. Yeah, I'm a perv.

It's okay, Axel. I do exactly the same thing... XD;

I'm lovin' this story! I need to go tell my husband and thank her for telling me about it... :D
angry.Katzchen chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
You should continue this story, it really got me hooked since the first chapter, your axel is original and I like how he reacts to the situations lol dont worry if its not betated, we readers will love it just as much
Marronka chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Marron-chan wants MOAR.

Continue, please~...

I so cried when Roxas didn't remember Axel... ;-; It's so horrible... and sad... :still cries: But I like it... no, it's sad, I don't. But it just sucked me in and I have to know what happens next, I have to know that everything is going to be alright... Is it?

I dunno what else to say...
CTL chapter 8 . 12/26/2009

I love how you portray the characters and how you write in Axel's POV. It's really funny, and the plot is really interesting too :P Roxas needs to start remembering soon though! And I hate Larxene... gr she needs to back off! (though i know she's just there for plot purposes heheh)

Really looking forward to how this will turn out! I hope you haven't given up on it 'cause it's such a brilliant story! :D
Ayden Silverflame chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
no ~ conitnues to infinity

meh. you had to do it, didnt you?

-crosses fingers- happy enidng happy ending happy ending
Captara chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
NO Well I can't wait until the next chapter! I love how you type your Axel he's so..funny XD
RescueMe17 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
It just so happens that while I was reading the part were they were singing that, All The Things She Said started to play on my ipod! XD I think it's funny.

Love the story by the way. Can't wait for the next chapter!
RenCantShine chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
AH no!

-kills larxene-

now axel and roxas can go back to being together,...

roxas start rememmebering!

-shakes him hysterically slapping him a few times-

gah DX
1557757 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
I'm actually a little bit relieved to see Larxene as a civil human being. :)

People portray her as a bitch all the time, so it's a little refresing to see her just as confident. X3
Megumi-Sohma chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Hurhurhur... :D

Beats my paoupu story any day. Am I the only fangirl that likes Larxene?
Siren00 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far, it's really well written. First person is difficult to write in, but you do a fantastic job at it. :) I stayed up until 4 o'clock in the morning the other day reading it. I was so crushed when Roxas lost his memory :'(. I can't wait to read more. I think it's safe to say that I'm addicted.
RainyJ.T chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
nya Axel and Larxene equals DIE but it's a good plot thingy xD

If I haven't said it before, this is a very original idea, how'd you come up with it anyway?
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 8 . 7/4/2009

and I think that Roxy should find Axel's laptop, read the story Axel wrote about him, and remember! Then, Larxene walks Axel back to his dorm and kisses him right after Roxas remembers, so Roxas screams and runs away. Then Axel ruins Larxene's self-esteem and kisses dear Roxy. THEN THEY RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON MAGICAL PURPLE PONIES! YAY! PONIES! 3
The Damned Goddess chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Ok, you asked why I liked this story and I decieded to leave it in a review:

I like the plot. That's the meat of the story. Yo can fix over dilougey stories, and you can fix stories that drag out, but if you have npo plot, well you have nothing.

But detail is /always/ good. And again: No plot crappy story