Reviews for Guinea Pig
Doormie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVE SONNY! I think he is one of the most interesting characters in ITH and we really don't find out to much about him in the musical AND there is so little fanfiction (granted most of the fanfiction is about sonny, but there really isn't that much to begin with lol)

I really really liked this story. I think I have read it like 14 times in the past two days. You really keep the kids in character I love little snippets and one-shots like this.

Fillia chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aw, that was cute. It is really the first good In The Heights fanfic I've read. (:
Number1PixarFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aw! Sonny is so adorably pathetic. :-) Great job!

I'm listening to It Won't Be Long Now as I read this, and I laughed so much when Pete compared this situation with Sonny setting Vanessa and Usnavi up. Haha.

Wow, I see you've written a lot for In the Heights! I'll have to check some of your other fics out!
Benevolent Goddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
How cute! Sonny had me shaking my head, which is my norm for him because he's a trip, haha. Gotta love him. And I just think he and Pete are the most adorable friends ever! Good job on this. :)
cy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
cute and funny little fic! :D
CSIobsessed444 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Love it! Great job. Please do a sequel or something related!
fires have fly-ed chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this! This was so cute. But why was Vanessa only eating potatoes?
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
YAY! Awawaw. What a cute fic, ohmahgawd.

I love love love Graffiti Pete/Sonny friendship, they're adorable. And Sonny with his SLUSHIES. I love it. And Nina, being all sweet. I'd love to see Sonny and Nina at a school dance together, that's an amazing picture.

And the idea of Vanessa bugging out over not having her potatoes is also a great picture.

So yeah, I loved this very much(: