Reviews for Rainbow of HotGear
Fatal Overdose chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love love LOVE that you have Hotstreak and Jack Spicer as half brothers! You probably already know the thing with the voice actors, but YES! *begins fangirling*
sword slasher chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
you should totally do a chack an d hotgear crossover the more i read your fics the more i wanna see one so please do one and DAMN one voice actor does a uke and the seme and the other the same situation but other way around wow just wow but still please do the crossover it be awesome
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You're stuff is epic and needs WAY more reviews. Like, seriously. It's freaking amazing! I am obsessed with all of your stuff and have been reading it continually. For the past few days or so, with sleep in between.

So yeah. Epic.
KierenNMcHugh chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
cat lovers unite ! we shall rule the world lmao xD
WolvenWindNinja chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Screw the forth wall, I've got HotGear! (yup yu-gi-oh abridged reference)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lovely. _
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
These two are defitantly over the rainbow!

-moss
alphawolfnami chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I-I love you.

...and now, apparently, my body is saying that I now love HotGear alongside with Virichie. :I

Wow. :o
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
lol! that was awesome!

I realy like you writing in this prompt style.

And thank you for the Jack Spicer shout out!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Lovely rainbow!~ I loved the additionaly colors too because I was worried that this was going to be short. Also, Grey was my favorite just because I think it's really fitting.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
! Roflmao! XD This was just to funny! Gray and White were my favorite! I choked on my gum when I read '
LordCrow chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
You, sir, have converted me. Not that I had an opinion before since I haven't seen (or thought of, for that matter) this show in ages, but you've converted me from 'apathetic' to 'moar HotGear, kthx?' with your oneshots.

That's a funny coincidence how your favorite pairings share voice actors.
Shi Kage chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love this my favorite is white! I just had an image of Chase,Francis,Richie, and Jack all met each other. it was amusing! If u keep going there will be no more forth wall! You have made this a new favorite yaoi pairing you seem to have that effect on me. You started my love of Chack and now HotGear! Can't wait to read more!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting way to connect Static Shock and Xiaolin Showdown, but I could see them related. They do share the same voice actors and all...
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Are you gonna write a Xiaolin Showdown Static Shock crossover where Francis and Richie visit Jack?