Reviews for The End
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
this is super cute!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was a shock. Very fairytale-like, gripping in its inevitability, and - a cliffhanger?
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Niiiiiice twist to the usual Sarah-sick-in-hospital fic!
4uknoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow.

This is my most favourite oneshot by far. It flows so well between Jareth and Tobys perspective. I loved that I actually did not know how it would turn out. The opening sentence is brilliant, as is the end one. Heck, the whole story is lovely, and each little bit ties in. (:
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story is so beautiful! It seriously almost made me cry (only *really* good stories can do that). Love it! (:
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
...That was... pretty darn lovely. 3

Yes. This is a useless review by a tired idiot who's brain is only half working. Enjoy.
Silent Blood Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'm crying. Yes you made me cry with your beautful story Please never stop writing. you would destroy your muse. and this world needs all the muses it can get these days.
HappyMand chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was lovely... there were tears in my eyes as I finished it (yes I'm soft...) thankyou for sharing this!
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I don't normally read one-shots, but I really enjoyed this one.

You wrote from Toby's perspective really well and the overall narrative flowed very smoothly.

A pleasure to have read. Cheers!
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Stark and lovely. The juxtaposition between Jareth's perspective and Tobey's perspective is quite striking. Thanks for a very enjoyable read!
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
paper piper chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Ah, this was so wonderful and sad. Good job. Nice usage of Toby too.
Sintar chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I have read a few of these. This one, by far, the best. I love the idea with Toby. Excellent writing.
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Beautiful! What a lovely idea and wonderful perspective. Thank you!
magialuna chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was really cool with a great twist at the end. I didn't see that coming. Loved it! -Clare