Reviews for The Spring Festival
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It's a nice story
foodluver chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was super cute! I really enjoyed reading it, and I definitely approve of the nice Hyuga relatives! It always makes me happy when Hiashi approves of NejiTen. Your grammar is good, too, especially compared to some people. Great job!
kiba12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I loved it! It was so funny and so cute. My favorite part was where Tenten was making fun of Neji's man-skirt. XD
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was a nice story. Thank you.
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
"Now I don't have to arrange a marriage for you."

Seriously, that has got to be my favorite line!

Loved it!
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awww, that one-shot was so awesomely awesome! I LOVED THE ENDING! SO FLUFFY! GREAT JOB!
Spells Odoru-Kaen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Usually Hiashi's such a bitch lol

Loved it :3
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awwwww so cute! The ending was the best part of the story, and I loved the little Lee scenes. Naruto's "Well, clearly, I was gonna rape her" line cracked me up. You're a great writer :)
Random Mongoose chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was cute! I especially liked the word of the day...that should be a normal occurance in your stories :D

I know I would like to read from Hinata's perspective...

R.M.
Nonamin chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OHMAGOOOOOOOOODD!1 WRITE DA NARUHINA CHAPPY NOWWSSS!1
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh my! That was adorable~

:) I enjoyed reading it greatly.
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I liked your story very much! Neji and Tenten are my favourite couple from Naruto and I love the general silliness of Team Gai. I would also love to read the story from Hinata's point of view! Also, at the part where Neji and Tenten run into Naruto and Hinata and Naruto said that very shocking line about raping Hinata I froze and thought, "Oh my! Neji is going to kill him!" Then I laughed because right after that thought Tenten also thought "Oh my!" I loved the part about Neji's man skirt too. Ha ha! Altogether I thought this was a really brilliant story. Keep up the good work and have a nice day! :)
AJ Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your a great writer!

_

nice kissing scenes and the ending HAH awesome!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
totally going and reading the naruhina one...

this was like a perfect nejiten oneshot! with all the elements of nejiten perfection:

1) lee's insane, asinine antics

2) lee and gai acting like retards

3) hiashi being plain awesome

4) tenten wearing pretty clothes with her hair down and neji TOTALLY checking her out

5) flirting and little touches

6) nice kiss which made my heart flutter

D great job! i LOVED it! (it actually reminds me eerily of one of my own fics, we think alike, girl!) Your characters were well portrayed and it was an enjoyable read!
UnseatedShinigami chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have always loved this pairing and am eternally glad when I find a story that manages to do the characters and the relationship justice. This is one of the few stories that have succeeded in doing so. Great job.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »