Reviews for Three Times Tenar Thought of Ged
jamelia116 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I enjoyed all three segments, but this was my favorite. The image of the bird perched at the window that disappears at a second glance is haunting. Very nice, all around.
LikeACheshireCat chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
very nicely written, i thought it was great (:
Firerose chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
An interesting picture of Tenar's life on Gont. It's hard, I think, to bridge between the Tenar of 'The Tombs of Atuan' & that of 'Tehanu', and this is a realistic possibility. By the way, I noticed you were interested in more Earthsea stories - are you aware of the earthsea_fic livejournal ( community./earthsea_fic/) - there are many stories there that aren't on .
Battered notebook of stories chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Lovely and poignant-you pack so much into a few well chosen words! Thank you for this glimpse into Tenar's adulthood.
Ms Vix chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Very brave!

Ive been a major Earthsea fan for about 15 years, my favourtite installment being Tehanu in which the relationship between Ged and Tenar is explored.

I think you have chosen the installments very well; from all the literature on Tenar, we know that she does not dwell on negatives, but sometimes allows such thoughts to creep into her head. I think you have captured this well!
demented cookies chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
This is great! It's not too mushy, but it's not feelingless. I usually like to say some constructive criticism...but I can't think of anything right now. If I do I'll get back to you.