Reviews for Tether
Azucar chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Another great depiction! Spot on characters and awesome writing. Ty!

Sugar
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Hi, this is an intriguing piece, it rings so true. It swings from drama to friendship to hot stuff and back again. I love the funny touches, and Ziva buying socks for Tony. I was worried when she bought bourbon, but you resolved it beautifully. Worrying about Gibbs reaction. Ring hell, indeed!
Thanks and cheers!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really like how you portrayed their relationship and grieving.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow, this was ... intense.

I love the way you've painted Tony's grief and guilt, because I think he really did think those things. It KILLS me. Haha, I would sell my left arm for this to have happened on the show ... because maybe then Tony would not still be in so much pain now.

And I love Ziva's introspection. Y
anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
outstanding.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was amazing. I know I am about a year beyond when you might be expecting reviews, but someone posted it on the Tiva community page and I am glad they did. For being new to the show, I think you captured their intricacies very well. I will now check out what else you have written :)
YellinYee chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It's only when she opens their motel room to find Tony sitting in the dark, fully clothed and unshowered, that she is reminded there is another mission at hand: saving her own partner from himself.

I think that line conveys so much about what happened in the season five finale between the two. The way the normally ebullient Tony withdrew into himself out of guilt and the way Ziva was there to (try to) pull him out of it carried into season six. I really enjoyed this and between you and me, that's quite a feat because the Judgment Day episodes are killer and are so emotionally wrought that it's hard to watch (I hate to see Tony hurting so!). Thanks for posting this and I'm glad I found it. :)
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Heh, this fic is just as good the fifth time around. Seriously, how do you do that? It's amazing! I love how you write Tiva, subtely and never rushing things unaturally.

Azilée
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I am also a new convert to this show due to the USA reruns, so I haven't even seen the particular episodes that this fic refers to (Jenny's death.) But I love this story, anyway! Great writing, and great handling of the characters!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved the writing in this fic! I thought it was in character. I could totally see this scenario playing out. Good job!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I really liked this one. You handled their overworked emotions in ways that felt believable to the characters. This is especially impressive considering you say you hadn't seen much of them before this. Great dialogue and and balance between humour and the heavier themes.

Judgement Day was the episode that got me hooked too :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
this is perfection. you are my new favorite find for this fandom. 3 :) thank you for sharing your gift with us!
crimsonmaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Amazing story! You really captured the dynamics between Tony and Ziva, and you did tender without being overly sappy or going completely OOC. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love this story! It's exactly the perfect amount of shippy and friendship, and I can imagine it happening! I can't definitely believe that Tony would act that way, in shock over Jenny's death, just as I can imagine it not fazing Ziva as much. Adding to favs! Absolutely wonderful!