Reviews for It's Not Easy Being Green
tylermech66 chapter 21 . 11/27/2018
you know, as much as the horror at the alien's appearances makes sense to the SGC what with being invaded and all, it doesn't bode well for future alien contact.
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
lovin it, I always love when people throw an random element right into the SGC, like the Normandy, a UNSC ship, or even just (for my idea that i'm ruminating on writing) 2B from near automata.
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Daniel Jackson, on his resume he has dying a dozen times, able to speak most/any language (eventually), the avatar of what are essentially gods, having once been one of said gods, a generally nice guy.
oh, and he came in riding a mutherfuckign t-rex... hired.
Brave Chaser chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
That last bit, that's hilarious!
Brave Chaser chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
Now that's good!
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Well Done, it's hard to combine live action and cartoons well without gutting the story line of one or both but you have done it. If I have reviewed before I'm sorry for I read some stories multiple times and loose track of who I review.

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Very Well Done. Logicly well blended, Great character interaction, Teue character portrail, Great Humor, Good writing style.

Thanks for a Great Story,

Peanut Gallery
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
cool story
borg rabbit chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Haiku of Compassion:

Poor child of great strife

His concatenated lives

Stormy horizon

Great story so far!
Jonakhensu chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Have they tried thinking loudly? It probably would have worked better.
Jonakhensu chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Not expecting the random alien to speak English was a bit stupid of Daniel... on average, I think 80 to 90 percent of aliens in Stargate know it.
JenniferAnn0124 chapter 24 . 7/31/2011
GREAT STORY! I loved it! I cannot wait for the sequel! I'm so excited! Wonderful work!
Amazing Bluie chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
That was a very interesting story. I liked it! I'm glad you're going to continue in this universe. Something I would love to see eventually, however, is for another connection between Victoria's universe and SG-1's. Either for them to go visit, or for some temporary visitors from there, looking for Victoria. As a matter of fact, it would be very unusual for her family and friends to not try and find her, and just as strange for them not to succeed, even if it took them awhile. I mean, come on, they've got Batman on their side! ;-)

Besides, wasn't it his technology that sent her there?
Mist of Rainbows chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Interesting wrap up that leaves a person looking for more. Hopefully she'll get a chance to work on some of her family issues some day. Thanks for the story.
Saffygirl chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Awesome ending!

Maybe in the next one could we see some of Victoria's family getting a glimpse of her new life?

Can't wait for the sequel!