Reviews for Echo
Kerry the Berry chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very powerful...100 points for you, I'm impressed...
Evanescence chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hi again! I apologise for saying you didn't have any reviews. I was thinking of a different GK fanfic at the time. Sorry! Great fanfic again, so beautiful.
Evanescence chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh my god...
I read another Gabriel Knight fanfic on here, it was so moving, and this has got to be just as moving, if not more.
I havent't actually played GK2, but from this poem alone, i think i really want to now. Like i said to the other writer whose fanfic i read today, i don't know why you havent got any reviews, because this is something i could read day in day out, and im not just saying that.
I especially loved the last few lines-'You see? Im gone. Those words are just an echo. Soon There will be none.' That just really grabbed me.
Well Done, and please write more fanfics like this.
Reflection chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I have never played Gabriel Knight 2, but this poem, especially the last lines 'Those words are just an echo. Soon there will be none' really touched me. I liked the words of the poem, because they speak out to you in a way in which so many poems cannot. This really touched me, You should really do a poem like this on Gabriel Knight 3. Just a thought for you.
Schala chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
You know, I love muffins. they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, which is odd, because muffins are bread. They taste really good, especially banana nut muffins, but not as much as chocolate chip muffins. you know, some people like muffins with raisins in them, but they don't like muffins with grapes in them. wierd, huh? I wonder how come banana nut muffins don't taste like bananas?

P.S. For any of this to make sense, go to . ?storyid546038&chapter3 and read number 25.
fake-shadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
:tear: Its certainly a beautiful poem )

Indeed Gk 2 is a wonderful game.