Reviews for Resistance: Rebirth
Light chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This story is awesome,please continue,I can't wait for that Conversion Centre to be blown up,and I can't wait to find out who was that angel that kept directing Micheal in the conversion was good reading this because you made plot that gives reader a clear picture of the situation,the way you add emotion and describe the characters it just gives me the feel that as if it's a movie. GOOD JOB!
chimera chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
i wish in the game the chimera could actuly talk mabey a game where your a human then turned into a chimera
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Yo man I just say i would like a return of that angel and Michael to turn into a chimera because I love the chimera nice story bye.
Darkcomet chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Well...I would never want that doctor to treat me! But I liked this chapter, and I like where Maddie's character is going. It should be interesting to see the next mission.
Darkcomet chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I enjoyed this, it had action and suspense I read both chapters, not having ever played resistance I was a little lost but you did a good job at letting me know what things were. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Pretty neat story. I'm not much for finding errors, but I did find one

"... Fine.", he admitted defeatidly.

Perhaps it's just due to different countries, but I don't think "defeatidly" is a real word.

Perhaps try "...Fine.", he admitted, giving up. He couldn't argue with the fatigue that enveloped him.

...Or, something like that. I can see the problem, no word really seemed to portray "Defeatidly" quite right... Might want to keep it, I dunno.

Well, good luck with the story!