Reviews for Irrational Fears
krazieneko chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so funny! I love it! I don't have a irrational fear of spiders but i'm not a huge fan of them either. The most hated things are roaches! Yuck! I love how Nate said she can do anything but to fear a tiny eight legged creepy crawly. Oh and let's not forget about nate's fear of squirrels. So cute and funny! Please write more of these naitlyn fluffies! Thanks for posting.
Simi chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cute! Works well as a stand alone. Could also be incorporated into a bigger story..you've got the premise nicely set up.

Dialogue feels a bit awkward - avoid repetition when you have a lot of conversation in a short piece.

Again, imagery was so vivid, it was like watching a video.
CharliesConverse chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I second that dislike D: Spiders creep me out and i love this story made me laugh :P
isxbelv chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i cant do moths. i love how nate is afraid of squirrels, and when he "told" her his fear of squirrels, she didn't make fun of nate. silly nate.

anyway, that was still really adorable!
Killed in the crossfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hehehe
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hahaha,. love this one.. and the end is hilarious.. :))
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is really cute! Lol. It's funny because in my group of friends and sisters-I'm the spider killer. Hah. And how on earth can Nate be scared of squirrels? I love squirrels! We raised some abandoned baby squirrels at least three times and i loved it...now i'm rambling. See! Your story was just that good-good stories make me want to talk to the author! Lol.
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
honestly its 4 am where i am, so you'll be receiving a sucky review. sorry. the story is great and i thought it was cute. i'm not afraid of spiders but i do see where you come from. definately not irrational. my fear is of bees, i won't bore you with the why. the funniest part is where caitlyn blackmailed him to not tell anyone. and the squirel part cracked me up too. my friend has a pet squirel. ok i need sleep so ... bye!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
lol!

loved the last line!
BadassPinkSunglasses chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
HAHA! Aw..that was too cute! Poor nate. afraid of squirrels! I love that great job, cant wait for more oneshots! :)
Mini Alice Nelson chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Awesome, funny and completely fluffy. More, more, more.

PLLEASE
KariandTK chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I'm totally the same way about spiders. I hate them with a passion. I think it started when I watched Arachnid or Arachnipohobia when I was little. *shudders*