Reviews for One Weird, One Warped
Jenndude5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Check your word count. A/N included... Creepy...
darkeyesgirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
awesome story! please write more!
always oblivion chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I loved it. True to the characters, well written and a really cute backstory!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Loved this.
Grissina chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I'm really happy that someone asked you to continue the "one weird, one warped" story. I liked both chapters very much. I was really curious about how would you make the hacker and the hitter to meet during a job, just by chance, before both started working in a team and so started seeing things from different prespective and doing things they would never have done before. I mean is kind of easy to imagine a job pre-leverage where sophie and parker could have crossed pads; but eliot being the one with the job where the contact was the key part and hardisson being the one that do only thing by to computer... you solved it in a terrific way. Thanks for sharing your imagination.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
yay very funny friend fic you scared me when it said E/H i though it m ight be a romance fic so i was hesitant to read it even if it didn't say they would be paired together for i am a H/P fan to the end!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Awesome fic!
QuimbyCub chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Very nice, age seems a bit off thou. But I liked this
Jasmine628 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Just so you know, the statue wasn't of a woman. It was of St. Nicholas, who was most likely the church's patron saint. (Meaning that was who the church was named after)
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Love it! Thank youso much! I'm surprised that you listened, but this is great! It totally made sense that they wouldn't recognize each other with the age difference and altered appearances, too.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was awesome! Seeing how they were, even years ago! Alec was hilarious! I wonder if they recognized each other when they met again for the Dubenich job. Could you write something about that? I'm sure you'd make it really interesting, if this story is anything to go by.

Adding to favs list. Thanks for such a great piece!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
*hee*

It would be awesome to read about them realizing they'd nearly met before, if you ever had the time.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice...woot! eliot for ripping off a museum-that takes balls. :-) and i love that hardison couldn't resist the challenge. nice meeting...will there be a sequel?
moonmagik chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was a great read! I love the Alec and Eliot pairings on TV. Something about those two that seem to click. Like Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon.

Love that you've captured their mannerisms and little habits so perfectly. The way they think and react in this story gives the reader an insight into their earlier fact that Eliot was, or might have been military, and that Alec was drawn to computer geekdom at such an early age adds to the mystery to both characters and leaves me wanting to know more.

I'd read somewhere that even though Hardison pushes Eliot's buttons, he knows when to back off. Eliot has a temper,but I don't think he'd ever hit Alec intentionally.