Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
merderluvr chapter 10 . 1/29
Hysterical! You have a fantastic sense of humor. It was great to see Lorelei sacrifice herself for Logan and Rory knowing how difficult the night at her parents would be. The shirt was a perfect icebreaker.. I also loved the idea of Lorelei taking pictures of her moms expression when Rory told her. Priceless! Thanks for making me laugh today.
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 12/3/2016
FANTASTIC story
SassyReaderGirl chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
So adorable. I've never heard the phrase "crazy as a June bug" but now I'm going to use it all the time.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
I love how you write the Huntzbergers - Shira is so obnoxious, in my opinion.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
So unbelievably good!
chelsbaby chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
Ohhhh! I loved this story so much :)
Twister86 chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
I was fighting laughing because I'm reading this at work and I ended up coughing after swallowing wrong. I lost the battle of not laughing right after reading about what shirt Lorelai was wearing. Love Lorelai in this story and chapter. I'm still giggling and smiling because of her actions. Can't wait to finish reading the rest of this story to see what is in store for Rogan!
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 1/17/2016
Aw, and this was awesome! Loved it and it does need a little scene after...Maybe Rory surprising Mitchum - and everyone - with giving him a hug. Seemed like he could really use one in this story. Also just how did he know Logan was trying to get the Inn...or did he? SO many things you could do. Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
amazing story! you are very talented writer :-)
Giu chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
I LOVED the fact that you can almost hear the characters speaking. You nailed the characterization in ways that are, honestly, enviable.
But I must admit that I was kinda expecting:
- the baby's name to be Sage
- a "you know our kids will join the Life and Death Brigade" talk, especially if it made Logan understand his dad a bit more in the end. (Actually, Logan understanding his dad is the only thing better than Logan being respected by his dad.)
Anyway, it was AMAZING.
nights of wonder chapter 23 . 12/18/2014
This was such a great, great story. I love it.
Queen1336 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I have read the first 10 Chapters so far and this is amazing! You have the characters perfectly! It's like movie playing in my head. Besides the very few and small spelling errors, it's perfect! I can't wait to read more! Oh and I love the Lorelei penis shirt...I can't remember if she has that for real, but if not- that totally could have been in the show!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 23 . 2/2/2014