Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
awww
radiate689 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
wow
Chandilicious chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
I'm sorry that you had lost motivation for the story! I for one have missed it. You have a wonderful talent for capturing the tempo that make these characters who they are. I love this story, in fact, when I got the email that you had posted another chapter, I started it from the beginning. I was reminded why I love it so much! Another great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
RoryxLoganxLOVE chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
like it please update sooer rather than later
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
awsome story

pretty please update soon
Mareecee chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
When I got the alert in my email about this new chapter, despite the long time since the last update, i still remembered the name "of strings and gables" Such a good name! and i could remember that i loved the story but couldn't remember what it was about. So I started reading it again. After a chapter or so, I remembered what it was about but kept reading anyway and re-read the whole thing! It is such a good story! Don't make me wait quite so long till the next update ok :)
JadeAlmasy chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
I love this story! I absolutely LOVE this story!

You are staying very true to the characters them selfs and you are writing their fears and insecurity's Fantastically real. I love the fact that you are not turning them into "fanfic" characters but keeping them the real characters/people they were in the show, and having them grow like real normal people.

Every time that you write an emotional scene I get it and I feel it.

I Cant wait to see where this story goes and how it all turns out!

Keep up the fantastic work!

Jade
PLF94 chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
You've updated! It's been so long. I really did love this story and I hope that you choose to continue it. When I first saw the email about this story, I recognized the title at once. It seems as this is one of the really great stories that stuck in my mind even for all this time.

PS - How long has it been since what happened in the chapter before this? It seems like a big time jump if Rory is back at working...
Curley-Q chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
love it please contienu
journeyghlover chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
yay an update

interesting, I wish rory wasn't so down on herself
Juzzy88 chapter 17 . 5/19/2011