Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Brilliant story so far. Update soon.
JJsMommy27 chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
can't wait for more so update soon and keep up the amazing work
othfan326 chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
it was interesting to see them deal with this pregnancy/relationship long distance, but this story is at it's best when theyre together. i hope we get to see that soon.
PuppiesRCute chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Looking forward the reading the next chapter. Can't wait to find out if she's having a girl or boy. So sweet of Logan to send her a care package.
journeyghlover chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Awesome update. So happy to see your story in my inbox. How cute was it for Logan to send Rory a care package. Got to love shira. hehehe please update soon.
Mareecee chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter! I was so glad to see the alert for it. There aren't that many really good Logan/Rory fics coming out anymore *sigh* But oh well, thank you for the treat! Loved the ending, "Twihard? Am I supposed to know what that means?" Hope to see another chapter in the not to distant future!
CestLaLila chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I'm hooked! This is the best fanfic I've read in a long time. You are doing great!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Dear Queen Ferret,

I simply must insist that you update soon!

Sincerely,

kdlaxgoalie

No, seriously! This story is really really good! Many authors try *too* hard to recreate the awesomeness that is the witty, current event and pop culture filled, banter of the Gilmore girls, and you can tell when they do. You, on the other hand, write it so well one must assume you're a fluent speaker of the tounge yourself. You're plot is also very good, and while others have writen "Rory gets back with Logan because she's pregnant" stories, yours is very unique, both in its plot elements and its quality. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
GilmoreGirlsRoryandLogan chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Hi, i'm emma, i hav eraed all of the chapters and i think its absolutely great! I'm obbsessed with your storya nd have read it non stop! I was just wondering, will you be releasing more chapters?

keep up the great work! xx
Vivss chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Hey great story so far!

Will Lorelai be appearing a lot? Honestly I stopped liking her, specially cause she never really approved of Logan.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 17 . 5/25/2011