Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
Mareecee chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter! I was so glad to see the alert for it. There aren't that many really good Logan/Rory fics coming out anymore *sigh* But oh well, thank you for the treat! Loved the ending, "Twihard? Am I supposed to know what that means?" Hope to see another chapter in the not to distant future!
CestLaLila chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I'm hooked! This is the best fanfic I've read in a long time. You are doing great!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Dear Queen Ferret,

I simply must insist that you update soon!

Sincerely,

kdlaxgoalie

No, seriously! This story is really really good! Many authors try *too* hard to recreate the awesomeness that is the witty, current event and pop culture filled, banter of the Gilmore girls, and you can tell when they do. You, on the other hand, write it so well one must assume you're a fluent speaker of the tounge yourself. You're plot is also very good, and while others have writen "Rory gets back with Logan because she's pregnant" stories, yours is very unique, both in its plot elements and its quality. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
GilmoreGirlsRoryandLogan chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Hi, i'm emma, i hav eraed all of the chapters and i think its absolutely great! I'm obbsessed with your storya nd have read it non stop! I was just wondering, will you be releasing more chapters?

keep up the great work! xx
Vivss chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Hey great story so far!

Will Lorelai be appearing a lot? Honestly I stopped liking her, specially cause she never really approved of Logan.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
awww
radiate689 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
wow
Chandilicious chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
I'm sorry that you had lost motivation for the story! I for one have missed it. You have a wonderful talent for capturing the tempo that make these characters who they are. I love this story, in fact, when I got the email that you had posted another chapter, I started it from the beginning. I was reminded why I love it so much! Another great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
RoryxLoganxLOVE chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
like it please update sooer rather than later
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
awsome story

pretty please update soon
Mareecee chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
When I got the alert in my email about this new chapter, despite the long time since the last update, i still remembered the name "of strings and gables" Such a good name! and i could remember that i loved the story but couldn't remember what it was about. So I started reading it again. After a chapter or so, I remembered what it was about but kept reading anyway and re-read the whole thing! It is such a good story! Don't make me wait quite so long till the next update ok :)
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »