Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
PuppiesRCute chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Not a cliff hanger. :( I'm glad Logan didn't just decide to ignore Rory's phone call. Please update soon. I can't wait for the talk in the hotel romm and how Logan reacts. He knows something is up since Rory didn't down her cup of coffee. Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter.
bg07com chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Oh i can't wait to see what he will say? he's not stupid, he knows its something serious. Update!
iwannabegilmore chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
omg i love it update soon!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Keep going
Festis7 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Ah you can't end it there without us not finding out about their talk in her hotel room, you really can't. Mean. hehe.

Please update very soon, pretty please.

A very good and emotional chapter again.
cowgirl8016 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
UPDATE NOW PLEASE...I AM BEGGING! Too big of a cliff hanger...! Loved this one though lol!
nature-girlie chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Aww, I so like this story. Keep it coming :)
sometimes.all.you.need.is.one chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Please please please update i really love it
melissa123 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
i'm loving the way this story is turning out. just can't wait for the next chapter!
stillcharmedandkickin chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
ah... this was such a tease! i cant wait to see logan's reaction. i really love this story and every time i get and alert i have to read it right away!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
he went to her! how perfect is he? LOL this is so awesome! seriously great job!
Scipio'sgirl chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Yay thanks for updating. I love this story.

Love

~Scipio'sgirl
Scipio'sgirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Please Please Please Please a thousand times please update soon!
kauri-blume chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
OMGOMGOMG

wow rory's pregnant! :D

she's gonna have to tell logan aswel!

great fic! XDXDXDXD
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
I'm sorry but it's time you let your baby go, i love her so much, you just do get it, with ever moment (chapter) i'm falling even more in love. plz, don't make me beg, i want to marry your story, i just have, my life won't be complete.

i'm like super hyper, if you hadn't noticed, but what i say is ture. i have fallen in love with your story, it just gets better and better and better. i hate and love that you are so good with your words: hate because i wish i could write like this and love because you've produced such an amazing you didn't get the memo, i loved this chapter!

you BIGGEST and most ENTHUSIASTIC fan,