Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
ange87 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
great chapter, very hot the end! and i'm happy she said yes!
HannaLena chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Great chapter! Please update soon :-)
Scipio'sgirl chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Yay!
gilmoreluver06 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
omg that was hot it makes me want to have a boyfriend so bad
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Great job, please continue soon! I cannot wait to see how Rory will tell Logan and how he will react!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
AH. please update soon. i can't wait to see what happens. i'm glad rory feels guilty for drinking the coffee, i dont want her kid to have two heads. again great job :)

-jopo
LoganRory Fan chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
OMG! Why the cliffhanger? Please update soon.
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I am loving this story more with every chapter!

One of the things i love most about this story is that there isnt goint to be an easy, happily ever after reunion between Rory and Logan just because she is pregnant. Too many stories go down that route and its just not real life, they have both got to many feelings regarding the proposal and break up to deal with to be able to just fall back into how they were.

Looking forward to the next update and seeing how Logan reacts to the news, especially as he seems to see this as being their final goodbye and a chance to get closure and start moving on. Boy is he in for a big suprise!
ange87 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
good chapter, can't wait to see how he take the new!
kauri-blume chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
:O!

hey logan, you gonna be a daddy! :D i love it

cannot wait for his reaction
PuppiesRCute chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Not a cliff hanger. :( I'm glad Logan didn't just decide to ignore Rory's phone call. Please update soon. I can't wait for the talk in the hotel romm and how Logan reacts. He knows something is up since Rory didn't down her cup of coffee. Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter.
bg07com chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Oh i can't wait to see what he will say? he's not stupid, he knows its something serious. Update!
iwannabegilmore chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
omg i love it update soon!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Keep going
Festis7 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Ah you can't end it there without us not finding out about their talk in her hotel room, you really can't. Mean. hehe.

Please update very soon, pretty please.

A very good and emotional chapter again.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »