Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
Festis7 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Ah you can't end it there without us not finding out about their talk in her hotel room, you really can't. Mean. hehe.

Please update very soon, pretty please.

A very good and emotional chapter again.
cowgirl8016 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
UPDATE NOW PLEASE...I AM BEGGING! Too big of a cliff hanger...! Loved this one though lol!
nature-girlie chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Aww, I so like this story. Keep it coming :)
sometimes.all.you.need.is.one chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Please please please update i really love it
melissa123 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
i'm loving the way this story is turning out. just can't wait for the next chapter!
stillcharmedandkickin chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
ah... this was such a tease! i cant wait to see logan's reaction. i really love this story and every time i get and alert i have to read it right away!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
he went to her! how perfect is he? LOL this is so awesome! seriously great job!
Scipio'sgirl chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Yay thanks for updating. I love this story.

Love

Scipio'sgirl
Scipio'sgirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Please Please Please Please a thousand times please update soon!
kauri-blume chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
OMGOMGOMG

wow rory's pregnant! :D

she's gonna have to tell logan aswel!

great fic! XDXDXDXD
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
I'm sorry but it's time you let your baby go, i love her so much, you just do get it, with ever moment (chapter) i'm falling even more in love. plz, don't make me beg, i want to marry your story, i just have, my life won't be complete.

i'm like super hyper, if you hadn't noticed, but what i say is ture. i have fallen in love with your story, it just gets better and better and better. i hate and love that you are so good with your words: hate because i wish i could write like this and love because you've produced such an amazing you didn't get the memo, i loved this chapter!

you BIGGEST and most ENTHUSIASTIC fan,

-JoPo :)
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Loved how Lorelai was confussed when Rory called her and called her "Grandma" Please continue soon!
Festis7 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Yeah I figured since she was feeling sick.

Please update soon, I'm waiting to read the chapter where Logan will found out Rory is pregnant. I bet he will be scared when he listens to Rory's cry in the phone call.
iwannabegilmore chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
oh i can't wait for logan to find out. i love it update soon!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 4 . 4/13/2009