Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
Ela09 chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
Thank you so much for this fic! I love it and you have no idea how happy I am there is still quality GG fanfiction written. Hopefully you will come back to the Gilmore Girls world again, I can't wait for more from you.
ringmybella chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
Thank you so much for keeping your word and updating so soon. Great ending. I'm so glad they got the Independence Inn. It really is the perfect home for them.

I agree with Logan. Three degrees of separation means that Quinn was not named after food.

Good luck with the Twilight fic!
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Love the ending. I don't really like the name but the kid sounds cute. LOVE THE STORY!
Sabrina chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
awwwwww I can't believe they got the independence in! :) :) I love the end! Good job! :) :)
Tigger23 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
This has been a fav of mine for a very long time and it has a very beautiful perfect ending... Congrats
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
I loved it, sad to see it ending. I like bunheads but it isn't as charming or well written storyline as gilmore girls I was quite disappointed
xshynenstarx chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Aww too cute. They got married and appears toy have the cutest baby boy ever. I love how she associates Quinn with Eskimo pies. I'm really glad they seem to be doing well. I guess a move back to Connecticut is in order. I only hope that in your outtake that Logan is still the family man and hasn't let HPG ruined his happiness with Rory and their family. I'm glad Rory stood up to Elias. I can't wait to see if they have to do Gilmore family dinners plus Huntzberger ones. Those should be hilarious. I'm glad that Logan seems to be getting along better with his parents. I really want to know why Mitchum would buy the old Independence Inn. That's just so weird, how does he even know about it's importance to Rory? Anyways I truly loved this story, it was amazing. I hope you don't leave the world of Gilmore girls fanfiction for too long because your writing is awesome! Hep we Mott have to wait too long for the outtake. Great story, I'm sad to see its over. Merry Christmas!
Pinklove21 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Aw too cute. Glad daddy-o knew what to do :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
that was funny! she had to call his office on the same house to get in touch with him! lol. hahaa

happy holidays!
acechica chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Aggghhhh! Awesome! Thanks for updating! Love it!
polarpi chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter, especially the end here when Rory calls Logan and what she says to him is exactly what I'd picture her saying if this happened in the show. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
palmbeach chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
excellent chapter
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Awesome. Please update soon
ringmybella chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Sending you lots of love...now please update :)
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic! I can imagine a purple scabby kirk being chased by a flock of birds...too great!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »