Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
Tigger23 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
This has been a fav of mine for a very long time and it has a very beautiful perfect ending... Congrats
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
I loved it, sad to see it ending. I like bunheads but it isn't as charming or well written storyline as gilmore girls I was quite disappointed
xshynenstarx chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Aww too cute. They got married and appears toy have the cutest baby boy ever. I love how she associates Quinn with Eskimo pies. I'm really glad they seem to be doing well. I guess a move back to Connecticut is in order. I only hope that in your outtake that Logan is still the family man and hasn't let HPG ruined his happiness with Rory and their family. I'm glad Rory stood up to Elias. I can't wait to see if they have to do Gilmore family dinners plus Huntzberger ones. Those should be hilarious. I'm glad that Logan seems to be getting along better with his parents. I really want to know why Mitchum would buy the old Independence Inn. That's just so weird, how does he even know about it's importance to Rory? Anyways I truly loved this story, it was amazing. I hope you don't leave the world of Gilmore girls fanfiction for too long because your writing is awesome! Hep we Mott have to wait too long for the outtake. Great story, I'm sad to see its over. Merry Christmas!
Pinklove21 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Aw too cute. Glad daddy-o knew what to do :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
that was funny! she had to call his office on the same house to get in touch with him! lol. hahaa

happy holidays!
acechica chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Aggghhhh! Awesome! Thanks for updating! Love it!
polarpi chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter, especially the end here when Rory calls Logan and what she says to him is exactly what I'd picture her saying if this happened in the show. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
palmbeach chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
excellent chapter
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Awesome. Please update soon
ringmybella chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Sending you lots of love...now please update :)
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic! I can imagine a purple scabby kirk being chased by a flock of birds...too great!
citychick chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Love it!
xshynenstarx chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Ahh she's in labor! I am sending you lost of love so we can get another update! I thought Shira was trying to be nicer to Rory. She did not seem very nice at the party. I love that Logan is so protective of her. I'm glad that she might get a front page story. Can't wait to see the baby and find out what they name it! Please update soon. Tis story is amazing. I love it.
Shmarqs chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
What a cute/funny way to end the chapter! I loved it!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
well that was an interesting way for her to go into labor.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »