Reviews for Of Strings and Cables
MADStar529 chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
What a Christmas present! Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
lus chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
what a pre-X-mas present!
even if you left us with broken waters ;)
don't make us wait too much
and happy holidays!
sabrina chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I love it :) I can't wait for the next chapter. I look forward to it :) Keep writing you are very good :)
irishgirl921 chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
great story, update soon!
MrsD831 chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Just read your story. I could picture all of this actually happening if there had been an 8th season. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
ellie gilmore chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Okay, I had to re-read this whole thing to remember what it was about, and I've got to say: I still love it :)
I really can imagine Rory being a crazy pregnant woman, and Logan being that patient with her must be twice as hard. And I really loved the part with Colin and Finn

Please update a little sooner than this time, can't wait for more!
Julie Sue chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
i loves this! soo long to wait but worth it! now dont be gone for so long! :)
Jane Bennett chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
i really did laugh at the ending of this chapterD

well done!
lus chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
thanks thanks thanks!
did I say thanks?
and keep going!
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Love the chapter! Love Rory with pregnancy brain, so cute. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
xshynenstarx chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
Yes a new chapter! I'm so excited. Finn picking up women at a wedding how original. Its nice to see that Logan remembered his and Rory's first kiss was at a vow renewal. It's cute to see that Rory and Logan seemed to have adjusted to living together. I bet their Christmas is magical. I can't it to see what you do next. I really hope that you tell us what their wedding will be like. Oh we still don't know what they are having either!
PuppiesRCute chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
Great chapter. Loved how Rory was so worked Logan would be mad that she got all those lights. Glad his meeting went ok ven with the interruption. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DayDreamer077 chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
that was lovely! aw! He is whipped. Um...just a suggestion when you change days I would do a page break because it makes it confusing.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
Pinklove21 chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
very cute, and haha love the license plate!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »