Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
No kiss at the end? Normally fanfiction has that kiss at the end. I guess there's always a first, this is well done and releastic
FiaGiggles chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwwww.
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw, this is cute!
jblockk chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Interesting and well worth the read. Ty Lee's ramble was so like her.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aww, this is sweet and quite well done. I'm kind of a fan of Tylokka and this piece did a nice job of suggesting Tylokka and ending the Sokka/Suki relationship. Nice work.
KingOfTheRock chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was almost perfect. All characters were pretty IC, and I could tell from the very first paragraph that it's going to be good.

I LOVE the fact that you kept the Tykka so subtle instead of thrusting them to each other. It made it so much more realistic and made me want more.

The one thing that didn't add up was Suki falling out of love for him. I mean, she practically fell IN love with him after knowing his chauvinistic self for just one day, and even in prison she kept hoping to see him. I don't think it's just because she was stressed about the future as you wrote; it doesn't seem right to me. Besides, he's so fine!

But it's one of my favorites anyway.
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Cute. Maybe a little short, but cute.

I really like how you did this. It's not often you get to see the more emotional side of Ty Lee.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this is a really sweet story ive always been a fan of the Ty Lokka pairing. I would love to read more
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Thanks Ty Lee!
Nelras chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Not what I was expecting when I clicked on this. It's better.

I'm not sure I can see my way to Sokka just thrusting the engagement necklace at Ty Lee, but otherwise the characterizations seem pretty darn canon (let's ignore the whole deal with everything being in the eye of the beholder for now). Very nice.
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Yes! I love this story! Finally, a non Sukka, non Ty Zula story! Dude, you are awesome, and this story rocks!

-Pika
arizony chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very good story. Plus it fits all the requirements of a one-shot. Stands on it's own, yet could be the lead in for a much longer story. Very good. Better yet, it is believable. Too many take Ty Lee for granted. They write her as an "air headed typical blonde". Your portrayal of her depth and potential are all very good.

-arizony-