Reviews for Happiness in Misery
Love it!:DDD update soon!:DD
vampirelover1234 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
please update soon
Ellena Tyler chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I love this couple, and I love this story! Great job!
WildxFlower chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I love this story

It would be cool if you continued with it.
iheartcam chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! For some reason I like the idea of Laurence and Echo. I have read and re-read this fic, and finally decided I should review to say thanks for being one of only a handful of people writing L/E. It would be fantastic if you kept this going, but until then I will continue to re-read and love it.
SunAndMoonGuardian chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cool very good
invisible-next chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
This is a great story and I really hope you continue it!
destructo doll chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
Wow, this was updated forever ago and I have only just made it over here now. A small portion of the fic I remembered Laurence as Paul and then kept drifting off into my own "omg Paul reminds me of Ed Westwick" daydreams and the sandwich fantasies that follow suit and forgot what I was doing. I'm so excited for the new season and whenever the DVD arrives I'll finally get to see the "missing" episode. Whoo!
Jax9 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Keep Writing!
tefla chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Seriously? Dollhouse is renewed? This has made my day!

Excellent story by the way. It was interesting to see a final chapter added. (and I missed it on the day you uploaded)

Can't wait to see what season 2 brings
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
I know- renewal rocks. Good story.
Dollbait chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Fascinating. Since the show basically has Laurence on ice, it gives you quite a bit to be able to work with and you do it well. While a lot of people are focused on the what next in Joss' inner universe of Dollhouse, you created your own. Now to see you take it to the next level...I could wish for you to make my Sierra have a part in it, but this story is yours...I'm still watching Omega. I think Joss would be happy with what you do in your Dollhouse realm. Dollhouse itself is heavy. Wait. That was an 60's expression...whoa, heavy man... :)

I also hope it inspires others to keep interest in the show itself.
Alicat621 chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Hmm, very interesting way of writing this chapter. Almost in absentia, since Dominic really can't be anywhere near the Dollhouse when Echo is abducted. Let's face it, if he had been there, I doubt Alpha would have gotten Echo. So, it makes sense that he has to hear everything second hand, after the fact. A lot of the chapter was just exposition, so it didn't feel like very much actually happened, but I liked everything about Topher's birthday. Having so many people remember to get him a present makes his needing to program a friend...well, less of a "need" and therefore less sad. Looking forward to seeing how you rewrite tonight's episode.
destructo doll chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
The cliffhanger from Briar Rose combined with this cliffhanger makes me want to scream! But in a good way. シ I'll just combine this and Sins and Prayers in my imagination and fabricate Laurence's own happy ending in my head.

Or maybe I'll just wait for your next update.

Sugarcult